Trimix after ejaculation

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Scotiaperu
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:57 pm

Trimix after ejaculation

Postby Scotiaperu » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:13 pm

Has anybody any experiences with injections after jerking off to make the session longer and more enjoyable ?

User avatar
bldoink
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am
Location: Fl.

Re: Trimix after ejaculation

Postby bldoink » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:22 pm

...
Last edited by bldoink on Wed Aug 06, 2025 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scotiaperu
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:57 pm

Re: Trimix after ejaculation

Postby Scotiaperu » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:39 am

Thanks for your help I’ll give it a try and see as I luv a long edging session but my wife likes only short ones. Not sure if I was clear but I wanted to use a pump to get me hard and get me off initially then do an injection so I can continue to have fun. Wondered if someone already tried this method
Thanks again

Tracy216
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:12 am
Location: Arizona

Re: Trimix after ejaculation

Postby Tracy216 » Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:03 pm

I sometimes inject just so I can edge for 2 or 3 hours feels fantastic and a lot of precum
74 years old Been using trimix since 2020 works great for me didn't like pills to many side effects had ED since 2016 just also started 5mg cialis daily November 2025 for enlarged prostate using along with trimix


Return to “Premature Ejaculation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 197 guests