Anyone here?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).

Moderator: Larry10625

Larry10625

Re: Anyone here?

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 pm

naginati wrote:You had the balls (hoho) to do it though!
Well done!
How are you now?
Hopefully you can live a real life now.

Related tot he above I've done a good bit of research through the British NHS and have found that the glans does not inflate with the use of an implant. It does nothing for that. So, cock ring will be a must, that's okay.

Not necessarily, the glans has it's own blood supply and having ED does not mean that the blood supply for the glans will be affected. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

naginati

Postby naginati » Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 pm

I know, the glans you have before will be the glans after.
So if, like me, you have soft glans, the implant won't help.
If you have engorged glans before, you will have one after.

I'm not sure though (Larry, you maybe know), the glans and cavernosum, do they drain through the same dorsal vein?
Because there seem to be some lads with soft glans, but hard shaft and then a few with soft shaft but a decent hard glans.
Don't want to derail this thread to much.....it's interesting though.

It's an amazing the penis, isn't it? All the different routes. Well, when it's working and playing the game anyway!
30 years old. Venous leakage from jelqing. Soft glans and difficulty with cavernosal erection. Using osbon tension bands to cope, works so far. Good erection with the bands. Hope it doesn't get worse.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Tue May 15, 2018 4:25 pm

From what I know the glans can drain from the deep dorsal vein (retrocoronal plexus), urethral vein and superficial dorsal vein
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

manisthajain

Postby manisthajain » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:30 am

Hair loss is a complex problem and it only required a simple answer. For hair loss, you don’t need an expensive treatment or products. In fact, you just need to start making logical decisions on how to care your hair and body.

Most people think that they are giving their best to care for their hair but they are not.

The best thing you can do for your hair is to eat a balanced diet food. Many types of research prove that a healthy diet with the right mix of iron, protein and other nutrients can improve your look and balance your hair. To get a healthy diet you need to determine the changes in healthy hair.

essential proteins diet for hair growth

Return to “Young members”