Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
rocco84

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby rocco84 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Razor, your the only one who had improvements with this therapy, I actual know many which undergo this procedure and non of them are cured, but it s claimed to have a 90% success rate and NO COMPLICATIONS NOTED SO FAR. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO KILL THEMSELVE OR CLAIM AFTER THIS THERAPY THAT THEY ARE AFTER SURGERY IMPOTENT, that this criminal will stop claiming THAT THIS OPERATION HAS NO RISKS!!! So this is a big business fraud. All the other FT members to whom I wrote about this treatment had nearly all the same results. An implant after that, or say me....this treatment is held in Austria for a reason.... Nearly some weeks after you might have improvements BUT the reality impotence comes back OR ITS MORE WORSEN THAN BEFORE, if your impotence was mild and not to advanced.

And if people which undergo this procedure and had after that the Operation the same like before...NO ONE will tell that this is a crime whats happened, because it s just money and you have your normal life (preOP) back, THE CRIME IS THAT IT WORSEN the symptoms to make from a mild or psychological issue guy a 100% impotent man. Thats the fraud, and it s claimed for no complication, and this although he knows that some patients had full impotence after this OP and he isnt interested and tell that no complication will happen and that it cant worsen the symptoms.

They destroy mans just for profit, because after that sclerotherapy your a potential customer from getting an implant..... extra Money from lets say 5-20% of the patients which just think.... Ohh it s such a good treatment, only I have now problems after that... doc what can we do? There are implants available, I can make it cheaper for you.... blablabla

I dont want to know how many people are complete impotent or driven in suicide from this doc
such a shame, money really destroys decorum, if the wrong guys greed for money

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:10 pm

If you really want to know whats the side effects of this treatment is, read gollams story. Unfortunately he decided to commit suicide! RIP my friend

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 am

READ AND REMEMBER

Dear FT members unfortunately gollam decided to end his life. Why he did it, was in his last post "gollams Story" at Young members thread.

I think I was his best friend since the shit Operation was made at me and he supported me.
If you want to give him his last honor... write something good under his "gollam Story" thread. If you better stayed in contact with him or have any questions PM me.

Re: Gollam decided suicide

If anything good can come of this I hope it is that NO-ONE considers schlerotherapy. I have had discussions with around 6 people the last few years who I was afraid would do what Gollam did. ED impacts in many ways. There are many hucksters selling snake medical cures that do nothing for the problem. Cheap fixes rarely fix anything. Gollam, I hope you are finally at peace. If not, I hope you exact all the wrath of hell on the hucksters who sell this procedure in retribution for the many they did not cure or made worse.

I PUT THIS HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT ONE PERSON DID. BEWARE
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:18 am

I think we should respark the conversation about sclerotherapy and ligation.
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

naginati

Postby naginati » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:45 am

naginati wrote:You never here of good long term results. I say we let it die incase someone else gets hurt.

It would be nice to let it die but every young guy will be looking for an economical cheap fix. All we old guys have to admit that too because we also did. The number of failures far exceeds the success' and Gollam's heartbreaking death and the story of finding him should be enough to steer others into a proven direction. ED is emotional. It rips you apart mentally, even when you do not realize it. It tears at your work, your relationships and causes you to question yourself and life itself. Till you get control of it like with an implant, you don't realize the damage it has done, and was doing to your psychie and your soul. I've been there, done that as many of us have. If one person reads this and changes direction to a PROVEN method, maybe it will save him from the despair of failure or worse leading to suicide. Many many hugs to those out there that are looking for help. Cheap fixes are like a postage stamp over a hole in a muffler. They fix nothing. and don't last around the block. You lose time, confidence and money that could have been better applied to a real fix. Cheers everyone. Bless your soul Gollam. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

naginati

Postby naginati » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 am

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jberrios

Postby Jberrios » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:38 am

Did you get the Sclerotherapy done? How did it go?? I'm a bit confused about what you wrote on the foot of your message..."foolishly did the..."

Thank you in advanced for replying!

gollam121 wrote:Hi All,

I found your thread just doing what I do occasionally which is look for new treatments for a venous leak that I have had for over 20 years! I had venous ligation surgery back in 1997 which didn't really change a lot, therefore I have relied on PD5 drugs particularly in the last 4 years which the main have provided a good outcome, however I'm finding now I'm in my 40's that I go through short episodes where they don't work that well.

I live in the UK and I'm under one of the UK's most prominent uro's at the Leicester General and I know If I pushed it I could have an implant as after pills and injections that all they offer, however I'm not that old and realise that once its in there's no going back so based on your guys really interesting thread I contacted the International Andrology Institute in London by email to see if Sclerothreapy could be an option? Telling them all what I have put on this thread they came straight back and said yes it is an option for Venous leak but I would need to under go an ultrasound so they could assess how good a candidate I would be based on the amount of venous leak present. Feeling really encouraged I'm going to book an appointment within the next few weeks and if deemed suitable would pay the £2.5k for the operation which only takes 20mins under a local anaesthetic. My view is if the opp improves my current situation by 40/50% even if I still have to take pills then this would be a very good result. If I'm not deemed suitable then I think I would be pleased that I'd fully explored this option and would feel more comfortable about going for the implant surgery.

For note this is a relatively old surgery technique but has recently been improved upon by Dr Herwig and Dr F Kuehhas who out of interest works with both Dr Herwig in Germany and with International Andrology team in London.

Good luck and I will keep you all posted.

Gollam

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:17 pm

IF you want to know how his operation ended read his post "gollams story".

And then you can read why he wrote ..."I foolishly did the...

Return to “Young members”