Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
PFracture

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby PFracture » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:51 am

Ok... so your doppler showed no venous leak, yet you can't maintain an erection. What did the doctor said about the peak systolic velocities on your arteries, and the arterial inflow? i mean, you are a young guy. What other tests have you done to acces your condition? why do you disregard the implant? you know it will be just letting time go by. :|

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 pm

PFracture wrote:Ok... so your doppler showed no venous leak, yet you can't maintain an erection. What did the doctor said about the peak systolic velocities on your arteries, and the arterial inflow? i mean, you are a young guy. What other tests have you done to acces your condition? why do you disregard the implant? you know it will be just letting time go by. :|

Apparently, my peak systolic velocities and my arterial inflow were all normal. It's frustrating not being able to pin point my problem. There is definitely a mental part to my problem but at least 50% if not more is physical. This, I know for a fact.

I disregard the implant because I still have hope that within the next few years, some new treatments will be available such as gene therapy. I am 32 years old and I am willing to accept my condition for the moment and to learn to live with it.
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:28 am

Ok... so did he told you the values for the Peak systolic velocity and end diastolic velocity? if they are normal, what other tests do you have to do? Have you done blood tests? hormones....? cardiovascular tests....? diabetes....? have you ever taken finasteride for hairloss? (post finasteride syndrome) did you ever do any drugs?

I really think you should address your condition with a proper doctor, other than Dr. Ralf.....

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Before seeing Dr. Kuehhas, I had already done blood tests. Hormones were normal, no diabetes, no blood pressure, no high cholesterol. I have never taken finasteride. I still don't know what is my problem. Dr. Kuehhas requested I do another blood test so he can study it himself and give his opinion about it. Some of you might conclude that my problem is mental but I know for a fact there is physical issue. Even when masturbating, I lose my erection within 10 seconds if I don't stimulate myself...
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 am

I am curious about what other tests there are. Apart from a doppler ultrasound? Isn't there one where they inject dye into the veins to actually physically see if there is a leak? Like so many others I'd ideally like to know how much of this is physical and how much pyschologically it can be controlled.

I lurked on here a few months ago and still have problems, but since addressing some anxiety and pelvic floor tightness issues (due to the anxiety and unconscious bad masturbation habits) my situation has definitely improved.

I'm sure we all get ED a lot worse when we are thinking about it which turns us around in circles, so looking for a clear answer physically would certainly take a weight off.
31 / VL

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:30 pm

AVL_UK , the nice thing about doppler is they can see it in real time motion. There are also angiographies where they inject short life radioactive dye and watch but most of the time those are CT scans taking a picture of a moment in time. The dye fades so fast they have to do the test quite quickly. They have a similar test they use in the operating room for placing stents and the new folding heart valve but you are talking about major big bucks in a cath lab for those test. Angiographies are not cheap either. I would think testing in a cathlab, at least around here, would cost near the out of pocket cash price of an implant by Kramer, Eid, or Walsh. There is more than one way to test, all you have to do is throw a big pot of money at it and find a doctor willing to take the risk of some of the procedures. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Alibaba.... I think you should think before you post certain things. I definitely do not agree with more than 70% of your post. And I can tell you why. Lol

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Please tell me. I'd love to know your opinion. I've had enough FT people tell me in the last 4 weeks I am full of shit, what is one more? Typical degradation of public forums and people telling others what they should do w/o regard to their circumstances in most cases, but if I am incorrect I certainly would like to know where my error is. Please do not email me if you have my address. I want to know here in a public forum. I am rather ticked at some of the emails I've received from members here the last 3 or 4 weeks from people telling me what an idiot I was not going to Eid to start with and no better not jumping on the first plane with my pile of cash and new mortgage papers to have him do a new one the instant I had an issue. My statements are based on these procedures being done on my own body numerous times ( 2 times last year most recently) and I ask all kinds of questions when they do it. I also have all my scans on CDs. Only thing I am not certain of is whether a fluroscope real time image will show blood flow or only tissue and tools working as a fluroscope has never been used on me down there, at least that I was awake or aware of. I am now waiting on insurance approval for a CT angiography again which I expect to have in a few days. angiograms have risks. Some doctors do not think worth it. I've had them and I've had doctors say skip it. The radioactive dye and CT looks like costs about $637 ( what my insurance paid for the most recent 2). They did this 4 times but insurance only paid for 2 saying there was no need to do the extras as they should have been able to read what they needed the first 2 times. The angiogram where they put the catheter in the artery and thread it along injecting dye in the cath lab was $7116 on February 6th, 2014. Now please explain all 70% of me being fucked up. I really do not want to hear 68.5%, I want to hear it all...here. Damn, I had started to like you, lets see if that is still possible.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:46 am

alibaba wrote: [...]I would think testing in a cathlab, at least around here, would cost near the out of pocket cash price of an implant by Kramer, Eid, or Walsh. [...]

The cost is definetly not so high. Around 5000 something dolars? You can do one if you are for example "a patient who has suffered a penile fracture, and you are evaluating your erectile function, arteries, and pelvic area to see if you are a candidate for a penile revascularization". This because, you are either talking about this option or the other one when people place stents on the pelvic area, due to artherosclerosis.

I've had enough FT people tell me in the last 4 weeks I am full of shit, what is one more? Typical degradation of public forums and people telling others what they should do w/o regard to their circumstances in most cases, but if I am incorrect I certainly would like to know where my error is. Please do not email me if you have my address. I want to know here in a public forum. I am rather ticked at some of the emails I've received from members here the last 3 or 4 weeks from people telling me what an idiot I was not going to Eid to start with and no better not jumping on the first plane with my pile of cash and new mortgage papers to have him do a new one the instant I had an issue

As for this part, i wouldn't call it full of shit. I am unsure if i should call it asking for attention, as in attention whore? That seems to be more the case. Because i am not sure if you are aware, when you post on a public forum asking for others thoughts on your particular situation you are bound to get different opinions and suggestions on it, and the direction you should take. Unfortunately you had a very bad outcome on your penile implant situation. Fact. Obviously you get very, very upset with the situation and your life in general. I agree.

But then, you have a large percentage of the users on what has to be (as far as i know?) the biggest online community on ED/implants telling you, to go to the two most reputable surgeons there are in what concerns implants, and the review of difficult situations, and not only you don't go as you complain all the time, posting shit on the threads of others about your botched implant, about how your dick used to be MEGA HYPER FUCKIN HUGE, and now is not anymore, indirectly making others feel bad, in their own thread; but hey, either you put socks inside your underwear, or you are indeed well endowed even after your size loss, which is bad, but should make you feel at least a bit happy. I am not saying you should not talk about it; you should! but do it instead, in your thread, or on a specific thread about it, instead of spamming the entire board with this particular subject.

Here.... now you can hate on me with a reason; because i've told you the truth about what i think, and that is the new hate speech.

I am keen on hearing from you.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:40 am

o.k, in short:

My scan costing over $7k his high because you can get $5k scans. Clearly I am wasting $

You think I am an attention whore and spam every post.

You do not believe my dick size, or are jealous. Obviously you think both my wife and I should be happy with less.

Milam was recommended on this forum 2 years ago when I was searching for a doctor. Sorry
the choice I made did not meet your standard but it was a recommendation on FT. Maybe there is a double standard here. I assume if a person had an Eid problem in the future, they will be attacked and told they should have gone to Germany for an implant.

The poster asked about any other type of scans he could have done to determine the issue. Clearly he has had one set already. Adding another and at your $5k bargain price, he is half way to the cash price some doctors charge to put in an implant.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Fracture. It is ALWAYS good to know who does not like you. One never has to ask those who do like you. It shows. Hope your broken dick is still improving and you are still "doing everything I can" to make it better. Maybe a shortcut to Eid no matter the cost to you should have been your first choice too. Cheers.

Signed, attention whore.

Return to “Young members”