Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
alibaba

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby alibaba » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 pm

As long as some idiot does not F*ck you up with the implant and puts in one that is satisfying, that sounds like one hell of a deal. Some of us fought for years trying to get an implant and they cost a fortune. I've been quoted that mine will cost somewhere between $30,000 and $60,000 depending on how much scar tissue and where the reservoir may end up due to the mesh from other surgeries. 4 days to go.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Things are getting real for me now....

I will have a consultation with Dr. Franklin Kuehhas on the 27th of January at his clinic in Vienna, Austria, during which he will perform ''duplex utlra-sound'' to see if I am a good candidate. If I am, I will be getting sclerotherapy the next day (28th). Then, I will have a follow-up consultation on the 29th. I will return to Canada on the 30th.

Now, I am well aware that this is a huge gamble. It will cost me a lot of money and I have absolutely no guarantee of success. In fact, my chances are pretty low if I base my opinion on other people's experience. However, I have nothing to lose. My dick just doesn't work. I already have no sex life. My only other option would be an implant but at the age of 32, I am just not ready for that yet.

One thing is sure though, I will keep you guys updated on my experience. I will do for at least 1 year to really have a clear idea of the results. To be honest, I am very disappointed with Razor and Oxford. They seem to be those who had the best results from sclerotherapy but for some reason, they just disappeared. God bless them and I wish them the best. However, I believe it was their duty to keep us updated. The truth is, if they were to tell me that they both went back to how they were before getting sclerotherapy, I just wouldn't go for it. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to know... So I will have to experience it myself.
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

tjwarren2

Postby tjwarren2 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Good luck Echegollen,

Hope you travel safe and that this is a life long cure for you. I look forward to any feedback you can provide, as this is extremely helpful. Take care.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Thanks tjwarren2.

Don't worry, I will provide feedbacks to all of you, not only for 2-3 months like so many did. It is my duty to do so. If the operation is a complete failure, but I can make peopIe save their money and time, at least I'll feel a little useful. If it works, I will spread the word as much as I can. If it doesn't work, I'll put even more effort in spreading the word. Now, what is the definition of ''successful'' for me? Being able to have long lasting erection with pills. That would be a miracle for me and I would consider it a success.

So on the 27th of this month, I will go through some testing to confirm weather or not I have a venous leak. If I do, I will get sclerotherapy the next day, and on the 3rd day I will get a follow-up visit.

Please, don't forget me in your prayers this week.
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 am

I shared the same definition of success as you do.
Unfortunately I didn't reach it. About half a year after the sclero I went for the implant.

To repeat what I've said before:
The sclero made things better. Unfortunately it made the 'wrong things' better.
My main problem was the durability of my erections. Because in my opinion, I rather have an 80% hard erection which last long than a 100% erection which lasts for 5 minutes.
Before sclero I had an 80% erection for 5 minutes (with pills).
I was hoping for 80% for a much longer time (with pills).
What I got was rather 105% hard (still with pills) but still not consistently for long enough time. Maybe the average 5 minutes increased to 7-8, but the consistency still wasn't there.
Before sclero, I failed completely around 3 times of 10 and couldn't finish.
After, I still failed 1-2 times.
And those 1-2 times still hurt deep in my soul.
Meaning even though there was a significant difference, much better erection quality and halving the number of complete failures, it still wasn't enough for me.
And I was still depending on pills which makes spontaneous sex impossible.

I just want to tell you as well that I am not sure Kuehhas' promise of no risk with the sclero is true.
My implant doc, a renowned ED expert, says that he believes there is a risk that the glans will start atrophy and eventually 'die'. Reason being that with a reduced outflow, the body will compensate with reduced inflow. And too much reduced inflow of blood will atrophy any tissue.

I do see some signs of this.
My glans has gradually changed its behaviour since the sclero.
For example, when I have my foreskin covering the glans, there is a small 'circle' which is not covered by the foreskin. This part of the glans swollens up and stays like this for several minutes even after the foreskin is retracted.
Also, if I keep the foreskin retracted in my underwear, my glans leaves marks after e.g. seams in my underwear. They need several minutes to disappear.
If I touch my glans, there is a white mark which stays for a couple of seconds.
I think all these are signs of reduced blood flow to the glans.
I just hope it doesn't get worse...

So be aware that this is so far experimental stuff being performed by only this clinic in the world.
I'd say the chance of success is low and it is not risk free.

Good luck.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:32 am

A commong thing I hear from people who got an implant is that they have a ''soft glans''. Is it possible that the symptoms you are experiencing come from your implant and not slecrotherapy?

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:44 am

No. Simply because it was like this already before the implant.

My glans is hard and full when erect. Just same as after sclero and before implant.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

razor1

Postby razor1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:17 am

Echegollan - good luck with your surgery, hope all goes well.

I haven't been visiting the forums, as I wanted to stop thinking and analyzing my recovery every day. There is a huge mental component with having ED for years and on top of which I'm still having some hormone issues which my uro is working on.

I've had ups and downs since my scleortherapy was done 6mnths ago, and didn't want to update every up or down as mentioned above. I had some news today, which I thought important to share - I had a Doppler ultrasound again today after a caverject injection & I got a hard errection and the testing dr said there was no sign of any venous leak. This is in contrast to the before schleotherapy, where I never got full erection and a large leak was present.

I'm sitting here waiting for my uro to go through the reults with me - still have an erection from the injection 1+ hrs ago.

So although I still have ups and downs, the venous leak has not returned 6 months post op. Now just need to focus on getting my hormones in check.
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 am

razor1 wrote:Echegollan - good luck with your surgery, hope all goes well.

I haven't been visiting the forums, as I wanted to stop thinking and analyzing my recovery every day. There is a huge mental component with having ED for years and on top of which I'm still having some hormone issues which my uro is working on.

I've had ups and downs since my scleortherapy was done 6mnths ago, and didn't want to update every up or down as mentioned above. I had some news today, which I thought important to share - I had a Doppler ultrasound again today after a caverject injection & I got a hard errection and the testing dr said there was no sign of any venous leak. This is in contrast to the before schleotherapy, where I never got full erection and a large leak was present.

I'm sitting here waiting for my uro to go through the reults with me - still have an erection from the injection 1+ hrs ago.

So although I still have ups and downs, the venous leak has not returned 6 months post op. Now just need to focus on getting my hormones in check.

So glad to hear from you Razor! The timing just couldn't be better since I'm having sclero this week. I wanted to hear from you so bad...

You mentioned that the venous leak did not return, but do you still need pills to have erections? If so, can you at least maintain the erection?

razor1

Postby razor1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Echegollen wrote:
So glad to hear from you Razor! The timing just couldn't be better since I'm having sclero this week. I wanted to hear from you so bad...

You mentioned that the venous leak did not return, but do you still need pills to have erections? If so, can you at least maintain the erection?

I've had some periods of ups and downs, sometimes sex is fine will pills, othertimes not so great (especially if tired or been drinking) - but usually every morning I still wake up with hard wood that stays for 2-5 mins when I get up and walk around.

My hormones went back to fine for awhile, and things were pretty good then (sex fine everytime with pills, sometimes without pills), but they have gone out of wack again the last 3-4 weeks (blood tests), so my uro is changing around the medicine. I asked for the doppler test so I could confirm whether I had any venous leak affecting me still and the results show that the operation 6 months ago has completely fixed the leak and it has not return, so this is pretty positive proof in regards to schelotherapy being able to fix venous leak in some patients.

My uro was quite impressed that there was no leak after 6 months, he is a professor and is one of the only surgeons here that still does venous leak ligation surgery. He had been skeptical that the schelotherapy would be so effective & assumed the leak may have returned. Now that we know the leak has not returned, his main focus on fixing the hormone issues again.

One thing that's important for people to realize is that there may be multiple factors working together that cause ED issues. If my ED was purely from the leak - then I should be 100% fixed (based on the doppler results), however I still have hormone problems and maybe a mental component at play which I'm working to address.
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

Return to “Young members”