Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Oxford

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby Oxford » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 am

Thank you gollam121

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:33 am

PLEASE ALL GUYS WHO MAYBE CONSIDERING THIS SURGERY THINK AGAIN!!!

APART FROM HAVING TWO LONG LASTING ERECTIONS DURING THE WEEKEND I KNOW FEEL NUMB AND APART FROM SOME WEEK NOCTERNAL ERECTIONS, THATS ABOUT IT!!! I'M NOW VERY CONCERNED AND HAVE ASKED THE DOCTOR TO CALL ME BACK.

WISHED AFTER FAILED LIGATION SURGERY 18 YEARS AGO I HADN'T BOTHERED. THE STRESS OF IT ALL IS KILLING ME!!!

GOLLAM121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 am

gollam121 wrote:PLEASE ALL GUYS WHO MAYBE CONSIDERING THIS SURGERY THINK AGAIN!!!

APART FROM HAVING TWO LONG LASTING ERECTIONS DURING THE WEEKEND I KNOW FEEL NUMB AND APART FROM SOME WEEK NOCTERNAL ERECTIONS, THATS ABOUT IT!!! I'M NOW VERY CONCERNED AND HAVE ASKED THE DOCTOR TO CALL ME BACK.

WISHED AFTER FAILED LIGATION SURGERY 18 YEARS AGO I HADN'T BOTHERED. THE STRESS OF IT ALL IS KILLING ME!!!

GOLLAM121

Isn't a little too soon to judge the results of the surgery? Only time will tell if this surgery really works...
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Oxford

Postby Oxford » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 am

Dear Gollam121,

Thak you very much. I really apreciated your info. I understand your concern and I also think that is a little too early to judge whats going on.
According to what you told as, lets wait four weeks...

I will meet the doctor next month. I want his opinión for my personal case but initially Im not doing the operation unless I have more feedback from you guys.

Dear razor1 and Seeking, can you please update us!

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:04 am

Hi Oxford and Seeking,

It may have worked to a reasonable degree for both Seeking and Razor but since I had the hardest erections in my life on Sunday things have really started to wain and I have a numb limp albeit slightly more flaccid penis.

Really scared and have already contacted my urologist.

Gollam121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:32 pm

PLEASE guys don't get involved with these people. They don't understand what a venous leak is and have developed a treatment that may have cost me my erections in the long term.

Seeking - you may have seen an improvement based on your leak being caused by injury however having a congenital leak like me has caused massive issues for me and my penis appears traumered.

I'm going to the press for sure on this because no ones taking £4k out of my pocket to make matters worse.

Gollam121

razor1

Postby razor1 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:08 am

Hey Gollam,

Try not to worry too much, you are only just over a week after surgery. For me the improvement was gradual over 3-4 weeks. You need to remember your body is still trying to heal. I think it was a good 6+ weeks before I had no pain to touch the area around the cut and lower. Dr Keuhhas also mentioned there could be some loss of sensation for awhile due to nerves being damaged but that would improve over 4-8 weeks as the healed.

My erections are still much better than they were pre-op, however after having issues for so long the mental concern/worry about failure can still cause issues getting/maintaining erections. While alone I can get and maintain easily and the glans are still much harder than they were, however sometimes when having sex if I start to worry etc then I will begin to lose them. I think it's really important to try and deal with the mental side as well as the physical.

I'm also currently being treated for high estrodial, as i started to get tender nipples before I had the surgery and gyno was starting to form. My uro has put me on arimidex to lower it and the nipples are returning to normal now. I have new blood tests next week, which should hopefully show an decrease in estradiol and corresponding increase in bio T. My uro had mentioned that low T can also cause symptoms of venous leak as it affects the smooth muscle of the penis.

Stay strong man, and try not to worry for awhile. Give it at least another month of not thinking/analyzing your erections etc and let your body heal.
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:33 am

razor1 wrote:I'm also currently being treated for high estrodial, as i started to get tender nipples before I had the surgery and gyno was starting to form. My uro has put me on arimidex to lower it and the nipples are returning to normal now. I have new blood tests next week, which should hopefully show an decrease in estradiol and corresponding increase in bio T. My uro had mentioned that low T can also cause symptoms of venous leak as it affects the smooth muscle of the penis.

What do you think caused you to have high estrogene?
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:13 pm

All,

I wouldn't trust Dr Kuehass or Prof Herwig. They know nothing about the true nature of a venous leak and as such my inflated penis of last week as effectively blown !! I now have no feeling on the head and I'm gutted for me and my wife.

To pay £4000 and lose what erections I had is hard to take.

I think if your leak is through jelking or an accident them you have a chance. If congenital / non virgin in my case then it's a danger zone.

Please I beg anyone thinking about this treatment think hard because it's cost me everything.

All the best.

Gollam121

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:48 pm

My situation is identical to Razor's - much improved than before op but consistency issues mainly as a result of psychology are somewhat of an issue. As I've stated before, my healing time was extremely protracted and my stitches only fell out after a month - even considering sex before this was a big no no and would have been agony.

Gollam I would try to take your mind off it for a while honestly and see how you are after a month - there were countless COUNTLESS occassions during my first month where I thought that I'd reverted back to pre-op as everything was less 'active' down there, but with some arousal I realised it wasnt the case. If you had a good erection like you told us about I dont think the op would have damaged you.

I would however advise anyone considering the op to wait until mine and Razor's 3 month mark before laying the cash down.

Return to “Young members”