18 years old, never have been fully erect

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
johnnyboy2017

18 years old, never have been fully erect

Postby johnnyboy2017 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 am

I'm an 18year old male and I've always found my penis to be weird...I just knew from an early age.

But I notice then even at my most excited, my penis points down and doesn't go "up" all the way. Not only does it curve downward, it sort of seems "lazy" as well, as it doesn't point straight out but just sort of hangs...

It's firm, but not rock hard, even right before orgasm. The head gets big and the part of the shaft just under that gets plenty firm, but I notice that even at full erection i can FOLD my penis in the middle of the shaft..as if I was only partly erect.

Now, let me just say I don't think it's Peyrone's disease or anything because it doesn't get rock hard, like I said, and it isn't painful- I can even straighten out my erection without pain to make it look straight. And the deviation, from what I've seen, is nowhere near the same...like I said, it's curved but it also sort of hangs low at the base, almost like a long and firm flaccid penis.

But this made me think the other day- perhaps there's something physically wrong with my penis? I have no problem getting an erection, but could it be that something inside is physically preventing the blood from completely filling the chambers to maximum firmness? Could this account for the "hanging," the thinness and the extreme flexibility of my erection?

I have orgasms just fine but I'm worried that I may not be reaching my potential for my partners...or even my own sexual feeling and pleasure. Has anyone ever heard of a penis physically not being able to fill with blood do to some kind of blockage or complication within the chambers???

I know I should see a urologist but I don't even know how to approach it...do I just tell him my erection is strange? Do you have to masturbate in bathroom of the doctor's office or does he gives you something to make you get an erection? I really don't know how it works....and sadly I have no insurance right now.

So until then, I figured I'd try to ask the experts on here...I've NEVER heard or seen a penis that's flexible at full erection...or one that sort of hangs like mine.

seeking info

Re: 18 years old, never have been fully erect

Postby seeking info » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

You should start this discussion with your regular Dr. Explain to him your concerns and he should guide you from there. You left out some info that may help others guve you better instruction...such as are you sexually active and does your penis get hard enough to penetrate and maintain the erection from beginning thru orgasm! It appears you have no problems when masterbating or obtaining an erection. Dont be ashamed to talk with your Dr. If he is a good Dr he will not judge,

Best of luck and I hope you find your answer
seeking info ...aka Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

fnrldir07

Re: 18 years old, never have been fully erect

Postby fnrldir07 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm

You could have like i just found out that the veins in your penis allow some blood to come in but not enough and that your veins in your penis leak causing you to not have a hard penis or that it wont get hard enough or that it will get hard to a point and when you try to actually have intercourse it immediately goes soft. Have your doc do an ultrasound of your penis and it will tell if your veins are leaking and the only way to fix that is for you to get the penis implant.

Return to “Young members”