Completely impotent at the age of 22.

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Roadrunner

Re: Completely impotent at the age of 22.

Postby Roadrunner » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

You can try the Elator as a crutch until you feel comfortable with the implant. I personally feel the implant is the best fix though.

TomFord

Postby TomFord » Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Tryfied I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as you. You're not alone.

I started a thread on here a few months back when I was in a very bad place.
I just turned 24 and have scheduled implant surgery for the 9th of July with Dr Kramer.

I to was previously potent and I can relate to everything you say. ED put me in a massive hole and I can say it's almost taken me a full year to get over the depression and the subsequent loss of confidence and self esteem. Lost gf (largely me pushing her away), job and a lot of what should have been fun times. I can't tell you how good it feels to have a date that'll I'll be able to truly put this behind me.

My advice would be to skip the testing, don't waste anymore time of your prime and go straight for the solution. If you know your dick doesn't work it'll only confirm it.

I'll keep you posted on how things go. I can't wait, I've got a years worth of shagging to make up for!!!

tryfied

Postby tryfied » Tue May 20, 2014 3:44 pm

I saw your posts mate. I too have a date with Kramer. I feel like really killing time until that date. One month and I will be bionic. Can't wait. Where do you live?

Return to “Young members”