I feel like if I want a relationship I would have to be a cuck for it to work.

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Norrr813

I feel like if I want a relationship I would have to be a cuck for it to work.

Postby Norrr813 » Wed May 17, 2023 8:27 pm

I haven’t been intimate with someone for 2 years.
I’ve been avoiding women because I don’t want it to get physical because of my problem .

I feel like with having penile venous leakage the chances of me getting cheated on is pretty high. Sex is a big part of a relationship.

For anyone in here still dating. Do you trust your partner?
If your partner is cheating would you want to know?

Lost Sheep

Re: I feel like if I want a relationship I would have to be a cuck for it to work.

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 17, 2023 9:13 pm

I should point out that I am not "young", but my comments do apply to the relationships I had when I was young. Although, I admit that social morays have changed since then. So, take my comments with those truths in mind.
Norrr813 wrote:I haven’t been intimate with someone for 2 years.
I’ve been avoiding women because I don’t want it to get physical because of my problem .

You can still have a physical relationship with a woman. I did for several years and she had no reason or desire to cheat on me because of my ED. My personality problems with self-doubt, however eventually drove her away. Lack of confidence is a bigger mood-killer than lack of erection. I was good at satisfying her physically by other means, but not confident about it.
Norrr813 wrote:I feel like with having penile venous leakage the chances of me getting cheated on is pretty high. Sex is a big part of a relationship.
That depends on the woman. And how you treat her. If a woman is not happy with your giving her your best, she is not the woman for you, no matter if your besst is limp or fantabulous.

Norrr813 wrote:For anyone in here still dating. Do you trust your partner?

Not applicable to me. I am in a committed relationship (not marriage, though). We do spend all our time together, but not what you would call "dating".

Norrr813 wrote:If your partner is cheating would you want to know?

I am an information junkie. Of course I would want to know. I doubt I would want to participate (unless the person she was cheating with was female :roll: and into a threesome). But I do know that there might be some circumstances under which I might want to be oblivious. I cannot imagine what those might be, though.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Re: I feel like if I want a relationship I would have to be a cuck for it to work.

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu May 18, 2023 3:57 am

There's no cure for venous leak.

Things aren't going to improve for you unless you can have sex. I've been where you are. Fuck all the waffle.

Get an implant, wear a cock ring to trap some blood for glans engorgement.

That's what I do. It works. Sex is great.

Tough love but reality and what you need to hear.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

azmike

Postby azmike » Thu May 18, 2023 9:07 am

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu May 18, 2023 6:45 pm

azmike wrote:This medical study might be helpful

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... e_3412.pdf

This has been tried many times over the years, it works for a few weeks to months (at best) then returns to normal.

Many such cases on the net.

It's false hope.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Fri May 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:I should point out that I am not "young", but my comments do apply to the relationships I had when I was young. Although, I admit that social morays have changed since then. So, take my comments with those truths in mind.
Norrr813 wrote:I haven’t been intimate with someone for 2 years.

You can still have a physical relationship with a woman. I did for several years and she had no reason or desire to cheat on me because of my ED. My personality problems with self-doubt, however eventually drove her away. Lack of confidence is a bigger mood-killer than lack of erection. I was good at satisfying her physically by other means, but not confident about it.
Norrr813 wrote:I feel like with having penile venous leakage the chances of me getting cheated on is pretty high. Sex is a big part of a relationship.
That depends on the woman. And how you treat her. If a woman is not happy with your giving her your best, she is not the woman for you, no matter if your besst is limp or fantabulous.

Norrr813 wrote:For anyone in here still dating. Do you trust your partner?

Not applicable to me. I am in a committed relationship (not marriage, though). We do spend all our time together, but not what you would call "dating".

Norrr813 wrote:If your partner is cheating would you want to know?

I am an information junkie. Of course I would want to know. I doubt I would want to participate (unless the person she was cheating with was female :roll: and into a threesome). But I do know that there might be some circumstances under which I might want to be oblivious. I cannot imagine what those might be, though.
Do you recommend the implant for young guys when pills dont work and injections are not consistent? Would you choose to have the implant if you were once again young with what you know now?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I am an information junkie. Of course I would want to know. I doubt I would want to participate (unless the person she was cheating with was female :roll: and into a threesome). But I do know that there might be some circumstances under which I might want to be oblivious. I cannot imagine what those might be, though.
Do you recommend the implant for young guys when pills dont work and injections are not consistent? Would you choose to have the implant if you were once again young with what you know now?

For myself, I would. Having said that, I recognize that my "Yes" answer might not be good for all guys. It depends on how you conduct your intimate relationships. Too many factors to list them now.

Forty years ago, my erections were adequate for sex, but rarely lasted long enough for my full satisfaction and almost never long enough for my partners' satisfaction. I got orgasms reliably and penetrative coitus but my girlfriends almost never did. But I was able to satisfy most of them by other means. But, still, I did not ever get married. Was that by my choice or theirs? And if theirs, because of the sex? At what point from my 30s to my 70s would I (should I) have opted for an implant? For me, the answer is sooner reather than later. For you, I do not know. How imporant is it to your partner that your erections spontaeously self-erect under your lover's ministrations. Would sexual activities other than penis action be satisfactory? Just a few of the physical factors. Then there are the emotional/relationship factors. Many people do not place all that much importance on sex compared to other factors in their relationships.

Like I said, it is a HIGHLY personal question and I cannot answer for anyone other than me. Hard even for me to answer for myself except in retrospect. As it was, when the opportunity for an implant (I had been using oral medications for a couple decades-to less and less effectiveness over the years) presented itself, the answer was easy. Unequivocally "Yes".
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Young members”