We need to find better treatments

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
jwpenn82

Re: We need to find better treatments

Postby jwpenn82 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:21 pm

Norrr813 wrote:Finally someone on the same page as me! Man I’ve been trying to get people to do this for months now, but it seems like people have already lost hope or are settling for the implant. I’ve even started a petition on change lol.

I found a doctor in Miami who claims to have a solution I’m thinking about giving it a shot. Here’s his video on penile venous leakage.

https://youtu.be/A669kqqNTjk

I actually went for this procedure with the doctor in Miami. Dr. Kably is his name and he is a great guy! As far as the procedure goes I can’t help you. Long story short I did a CT scan while there which is more definitive than the Doppler I had that originally diagnosed me with venous leak and found out I don’t have a venous leak.

Although the experience did not fix my ED issues I had a great experience with Dr. Kably and his staff was great! I was super disappointed and flew half way across the country for this treatment to find out I didn’t have venous leak. At leak I can check off venous leak on my list of potential causes I guess.

Return to “Young members”