Anyone interested in a discord server to discuss this stuff?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
25yoandthissucks

Anyone interested in a discord server to discuss this stuff?

Postby 25yoandthissucks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:21 am

Hey all,

I’d like to create a discord server to get hopefully younger guys together to discuss this stuff. Probably not that many people would end up joining but if only a few members joined that could be enough to get good discussions going

Cheers

dg_moore

Re: Anyone interested in a discord server to discuss this stuff?

Postby dg_moore » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:31 pm

There is much wisdom in age, my friend.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

25yoandthissucks

Postby 25yoandthissucks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:03 pm

I agree, i just want to talk to people my age about personal experiences and what not. There’s already plenty of discussion from the older folks on this forum

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:41 pm

25yoandthissucks wrote:I agree, i just want to talk to people my age about personal experiences and what not. There’s already plenty of discussion from the older folks on this forum

lol let's start one then!
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:13 pm

25yoandthissucks wrote:Hey all,

I’d like to create a discord server to get hopefully younger guys together to discuss this stuff. Probably not that many people would end up joining but if only a few members joined that could be enough to get good discussions going

Cheers

Despite the truth contained in dg_moore's post, I recognize fully that the experience of trying to date in a younger population or maintain a relatively new marriage has significant differences from (and similarities to) the experiences of people past a certain age.

If we older members contribute, it would be in the hopes that we would refer to the similarities (and note the differences where appropriate, with caveats to avoid confusion). Of course, "Discord Servers" are a relatively newer method of communication that likely would limit participation of older members. Maintaining participation in discussions here on FrankTalk might be more productive.

In any event, remember that Facebook also has a group for ED sufferers as well.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Young members”