4 more weeks to go !!!

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Blah1109

4 more weeks to go !!!

Postby Blah1109 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 pm

I am currently schedule to have my surgery may 21st I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to get this done and have my sex life back! any recommendations that would make things smooth once surgery is done.?

Lost Sheep

Re: 4 more weeks to go !!!

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:38 pm

In the hospital, they will give you a plastic urinal (oddly shaped bottle). Take it home with you. It is a lot easier to use it in front of the toilet and then pour your urine into the toilet than it is to try to aim your sore penis' urine stream. Absent that, any wide-mouth bottle will do.

Stay horizontal every minute of the first week after surgery that you possibly can. It will speed recovery by reducing swelling.

When I got out of bed, my torso where the reservoir was installed was terribly sore. I very carefully planned every movement. A crutch or bedside stand to grab hold of helps.

Practice extreme sanitation protocols. You don't want an infection.

Follow surgeon's instructions. If you did not get good instructions, insist on them. From the physician's assistant, from the surgeons nurse, maybe from everyone. But try not to be a pest about it. Just let them know you are a patient who is motivated to have the best outcome.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:11 pm

Blah1109 wrote:I am currently schedule to have my surgery may 21st I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to get this done and have my sex life back! any recommendations that would make things smooth once surgery is done.?

well....how did it go?!

Blah1109

Postby Blah1109 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 pm

personfromon wrote:
Blah1109 wrote:I am currently schedule to have my surgery may 21st I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to get this done and have my sex life back! any recommendations that would make things smooth once surgery is done.?

well....how did it go?!

Not gonna lie man Before the implant I was a little bit bigger sizewise but hopefully within time after pumping for a while I do regain some size it's only been 6 weeks And also when I pump I get a little bit of pain on the right cylinder other than that everything went smooth

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:04 pm

It will come back, just be patient.
Its been a month (roughly). Were you given the green like to have sex? All healed up? What is happening? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:38 am

Blah1109 wrote:
personfromon wrote:

well....how did it go?!

Not gonna lie man Before the implant I was a little bit bigger sizewise but hopefully within time after pumping for a while I do regain some size it's only been 6 weeks And also when I pump I get a little bit of pain on the right cylinder other than that everything went smooth

Awesome to hear! Have you been able to take it for a test run at all or too much pain? Any chance we could get update pictures if you're comfortable with that? I'm 29 and strongly considering getting mine at least booked before summer is up but want to make sure I'm making the right choice!

Return to “Young members”