Anyone have venous leak and get married.?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Ali34319

Anyone have venous leak and get married.?

Postby Ali34319 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 am

I need some advices from vl married man.. Are you doing good in sex with VL or it is difficult?
And if it is difficult what are you doing to do sex better?
My wedding so close and i git Vl from 10 months only.....

wolfpacker

Re: Anyone have venous leak and get married.?

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:45 am

Ali, you've posted this a lot... What treatments have you tried? The typical treatment pipeline is pills, then injections, then the implant.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:33 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Ali, you've posted this a lot... What treatments have you tried? The typical treatment pipeline is pills, then injections, then the implant.

I know i ve posted this more and more but this bcz I havnt anyone to talk with him about my issues and what can i do in my dark life... Only here!
Iam trying 5mg cials daily but i still havent morning erection and i feel my erection go down for seconds iam not married yet i didnt try real sex till now

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:49 pm

Ali34319 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Ali, you've posted this a lot... What treatments have you tried? The typical treatment pipeline is pills, then injections, then the implant.

I know i ve posted this more and more but this bcz I havnt anyone to talk with him about my issues and what can i do in my dark life... Only here!
Iam trying 5mg cials daily but i still havent morning erection and i feel my erection go down for seconds iam not married yet i didnt try real sex till now

Hi Ali, how were you results with the injection for doppler ultrasound? like did you have an strong erection that was maintained?
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:39 am

abhishek26 wrote:
Ali34319 wrote:

Hi Ali, how were you results with the injection for doppler ultrasound? like did you have an strong erection that was maintained?

I did it twice first was fair rigid and second with stimulation was good but it go down after 10 min
I ll attach report here

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:40 am

This is my first penile duplex report
Attachments
IMG_20201221_142222.jpg
IMG_20201221_142222.jpg (176.87 KiB) Viewed 2039 times

otter17

Postby otter17 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 pm

I have had venous leak for ~20 years. Confirmed by ultrasound 10 years ago, and I’m pretty sure my EDV values were worse than yours. Very slowly things have worsened, but they wax and wane. I’m fortunate that pills still work for me. I got married 3 years ago to a hottie and my first child is due in 2 months!

Venous leak ain’t great but yours is mild seeming and, even if it wasn’t, we’re fortunate to be living in a time of effective treatments. You will persevere and be fine. Enjoy your marriage!
40 y/o straight married guy with supportive wife. Slowly progressive ED from venous leak since adolescence. Pills were a godsend for years, now as the efficacy fades, I am wading into the land of injections and implant

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:27 pm

otter17 wrote:I have had venous leak for ~20 years. Confirmed by ultrasound 10 years ago, and I’m pretty sure my EDV values were worse than yours. Very slowly things have worsened, but they wax and wane. I’m fortunate that pills still work for me. I got married 3 years ago to a hottie and my first child is due in 2 months!

Venous leak ain’t great but yours is mild seeming and, even if it wasn’t, we’re fortunate to be living in a time of effective treatments. You will persevere and be fine. Enjoy your marriage!

Thank you for your hopefully replay. May i know how old are you? And what is the cause of your venous leak? And did u try penis ring before?

Thanks.....

Benjohn

Postby Benjohn » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:33 am

Hi Ali,
Thank you for sharing your test results, they've made me make more sense of mine.
I have all the symptoms of a venous leak, but my Doppler ultrasound tells me otherwise. I had a PSV of 40 but and EDV of 0. So according to these results I don't have a venous leak. Not sure of the cause of my ED now :? . Going to get another Doppler ultrasound done at some point when Covid is over just to double check these results. Either way, I had Paraphimosis and ever since then things stopped working. A mystery.
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:45 am

Benjohn wrote:Hi Ali,
Thank you for sharing your test results, they've made me make more sense of mine.
I have all the symptoms of a venous leak, but my Doppler ultrasound tells me otherwise. I had a PSV of 40 but and EDV of 0. So according to these results I don't have a venous leak. Not sure of the cause of my ED now :? . Going to get another Doppler ultrasound done at some point when Covid is over just to double check these results. Either way, I had Paraphimosis and ever since then things stopped working. A mystery.
Benjohn wrote:Hi Ali,

Do you still have morning erection?
Also do u have a throbing erect (like move up and down all erect time)?

Return to “Young members”