Lover band ring fir venius leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Ali34319

Lover band ring fir venius leak

Postby Ali34319 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:10 pm

https://theloverband.com/
Guys i have a venous leak for 9 months ago iam not married yet i cancelled my marriage :( now i saw that can prevent blood outflow and prevent venous leak... They say that its confirmed by FDA.. Any one try it before or try normal penis ring and is they good.?

ViaSwiss

Re: Lover band ring fir venius leak

Postby ViaSwiss » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:34 am

I had some success with the Eddie by Giddie.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

NothingIsOver

Postby NothingIsOver » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:17 pm

I also tried the Eddie by Giddy. Found it uncomfortable--the band kept pinching the skin on the underside of my dick. It also just didn't work.

I have found silicone cock rings to be more comfortable and slightly more effective.

At the end of the day, it all depends on your situation.

I think my VL is just too severe to be compensated for by constriction rings.
Born 1982
ED due to Peyronie's/VL
Implanted March 2021 by Dr. Tariq Hakky
Titan XL - 24 cm - Touch Pump - no RTEs - 125 cc reservoir
"Nothing is over until we decide it is!" - Bluto, Animal House

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 pm

NothingIsOver wrote:I also tried the Eddie by Giddy. Found it uncomfortable--the band kept pinching the skin on the underside of my dick. It also just didn't work.

I have found silicone cock rings to be more comfortable and slightly more effective.

At the end of the day, it all depends on your situation.

I think my VL is just too severe to be compensated for by constriction rings.

i got ED while trying to hide my morning erection in this time i lost erection. after this no morning erection happened iam not married yet iam 29 years old, i made some analysis my hormones are normal no diabetes but penile ultrasound showed a mild degree of venous leak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i dont need penile implant it it so hard for me to use it and it is so expensive...
nowadays i take cials 5 mg i have erection but i need to use hand to get hardest erection like before. also its go down after 1 min. also all time my penis beating like a heart!!!!
so, my questions:
1) if i used this silicon penis ring is this will help me and decrease leakage???
2) "Venous leakage increasing with time" Is that bullshit true?? and why???
3) is there anyone his VL disappeared with medication after long time??
4) Any advises??

NothingIsOver

Postby NothingIsOver » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Hi Ali,

I will try to answer your questions.

1) The rings may help you if your venous leakage is mild. They are very cheap and are worth a try. Not sure where you are located but you can get them on Amazon.
2) VL can worsen over time. I know this because mine did. I went from just having issues with my glans to not being able to get hard at all. This took several years.
3) Most medication is designed to help your body pump more blood into the penis. Again, if your leak is mild, this may be enough. It's not doing anything to address your VL directly, however. So, no, I don't think any medication could make it disappear. If that was possible, I wouldn't be getting an implant!
4) You could try injections if you haven't already. I'm not a fan, but they may work well for you.

Good luck!
Born 1982
ED due to Peyronie's/VL
Implanted March 2021 by Dr. Tariq Hakky
Titan XL - 24 cm - Touch Pump - no RTEs - 125 cc reservoir
"Nothing is over until we decide it is!" - Bluto, Animal House

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:29 pm

NothingIsOver wrote:Hi Ali,

I will try to answer your questions.

1) The rings may help you if your venous leakage is mild. They are very cheap and are worth a try. Not sure where you are located but you can get them on Amazon.
2) VL can worsen over time. I know this because mine did. I went from just having issues with my glans to not being able to get hard at all. This took several years.
3) Most medication is designed to help your body pump more blood into the penis. Again, if your leak is mild, this may be enough. It's not doing anything to address your VL directly, however. So, no, I don't think any medication could make it disappear. If that was possible, I wouldn't be getting an implant!
4) You could try injections if you haven't already. I'm not a fan, but they may work well for you.

Good luck!

Thanks for you replay,,,,,
how did you develop VL (the cause)?
How many several years u took to not being able to hard agian even with medication???
my ultrasound didnt show any fibrosis it was around 60ml/min psv and 10ml/min edv..... but the cause for it is unknown...........
i have problem with my bride now bcz my psychogenic statue and i think every sec. to leave her i love her so much but i dont need her marry a man like me with problem from first day of our live...iam already cancelled our weeding.
so is that good for both of us to leave her and let my own in this dark injustice live.???

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:01 pm

It’s good you are seeing a doctor about your erectile dysfunction. Continue to work with them to find a solution.

I find that a cock ring helps me have firmer erections. I haven’t used the Lover Band you mentioned. I looked at the website and it seems to be a rubber band that goes around your waist, then the part at your back is pulled forward between your legs and goes over the shaft of the penis. It seems complicated and uncomfortable to me but give it a try. If it works for you great.

The cock ring I prefer is a silicon ring that goes under/behind by balls and over the base of my penis. This would do the same thing as the lover band, but simpler.

Try multiple cock rings. Adult book stores, sex shops, or online retailers will have MANY different styles. Try a bunch of them and see if they help. They are pretty cheap most of the time.

Medical grade constrictions rings look similar but are actually different. They are meant to be used with a VED (vacuum pump) and are much tighter and only to be used for limited amount of time, then taken off to allow blood flow back into the penis.

Whether or not you should cancel your wedding is a bigger question foe you to sort out.

But my advice is: continue to work with your doctor. Try a number of different cock rings.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:35 am

Ahh same here I lost my erection because I consistently tried to get work done for school instead of beating off and eventually I stopped having one. The lessons we learn
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

Return to “Young members”