What is the venous leak and which cause it??

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Ali34319

Re: What is the venous leak and which cause it??

Postby Ali34319 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:13 am

Simbarn wrote:
Ali34319 wrote:So its result of defect in smooth muscles is there any way to restore it. I havnt diabetes and it maybe due to masturbation or trying to hide my erection

No, it is not just caused by a defect in the smooth muscle themselves. It can be caused by many things as I described above. The smooth muscles can be involved if they do not relax sufficiently or they have deteriorated in quantity or quality. It could also be caused by a breakdown in the tunica as well.
If one of the pathways responsible for either relaxation such as the NO-CGMP or the CAMP or one of the constriction pathways such as the NA or RHOA, are dysfunctional, this could also cause CVOD.
The problem we have here is that science is still learning much about the above pathways and how they can cause erectile function issues. Therefore, doctors cannot see what is actually happening much of the time with regard to what is actually causing a venous leak (CVOD) to occur.
It would be impossible for any of us on this forum to answer your original question owing to the complexity of the above.

You need to find yourself a very good sexual health doctor who may be able to evaluate your specific set of symptoms and perform some relevant tests.

Do u have a venous leak??
Iam 29 years old not married but my wedding is so soon can i do sex well with it or it is difficult??

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:59 pm

wolfpacker wrote:At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what causes the veinous leak. The current standard of care for ED is to treat the symptoms with treatments like pills, injections and the implant. There's no need to look deep into the root cause because with today's medical technology the treatment is the same.

Correct, we do not have anything to cure most ED/CVOD at this time. All we can do is treat the symptoms, boost pathways. However, looking deep into the cause with regard to research is vital to finding more effective treatments and possibly even a cure.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Ali34319 wrote:
Simbarn wrote:
Ali34319 wrote:So its result of defect in smooth muscles is there any way to restore it. I havnt diabetes and it maybe due to masturbation or trying to hide my erection

No, it is not just caused by a defect in the smooth muscle themselves. It can be caused by many things as I described above. The smooth muscles can be involved if they do not relax sufficiently or they have deteriorated in quantity or quality. It could also be caused by a breakdown in the tunica as well.
If one of the pathways responsible for either relaxation such as the NO-CGMP or the CAMP or one of the constriction pathways such as the NA or RHOA, are dysfunctional, this could also cause CVOD.
The problem we have here is that science is still learning much about the above pathways and how they can cause erectile function issues. Therefore, doctors cannot see what is actually happening much of the time with regard to what is actually causing a venous leak (CVOD) to occur.
It would be impossible for any of us on this forum to answer your original question owing to the complexity of the above.

You need to find yourself a very good sexual health doctor who may be able to evaluate your specific set of symptoms and perform some relevant tests.

Do u have a venous leak??
Iam 29 years old not married but my wedding is so soon can i do sex well with it or it is difficult??

Go to the doctors and seek treatment ASAP. Do not delay.

Help is out there. People are very understanding.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Return to “Young members”