Implant dating

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Lost Sheep

Re: Implant dating

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:39 pm

It appears that your subject line specified what they call a major demographic. They apparently do not want people being exclusionary and a pretty hypersensitive about it.

"Women 18-35 how would you feel about dating a man with a penile implant?"

Did they at least communicate with you more clearly just how you violated the rules and give you a chance to correct the infraction? A warning? A penalty card? In American Baseball, batters get three strikes, tennis players get two foot faults. etc
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:27 pm

Reddit has become a woke hole full of cretins who seek to boost their ego through intellectual masterbation.

It's all about virtue signalling while genuinely not giving a shit. It's so transparent and callous, I would go as far as to say cruel as they are knowingly inflicting harm. I say that as someone who used to be left wing. Here endeth the rant.

Good try though.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:07 pm

When I posted it on the ask women page I took that part out because of the rules.
So it only said “ how would you feel about dating a man with a penile implant?"

Lost Sheep wrote:It appears that your subject line specified what they call a major demographic. They apparently do not want people being exclusionary and a pretty hypersensitive about it.

"Women 18-35 how would you feel about dating a man with a penile implant?"

Did they at least communicate with you more clearly just how you violated the rules and give you a chance to correct the infraction? A warning? A penalty card? In American Baseball, batters get three strikes, tennis players get two foot faults. etc

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:30 pm

In my experience, women I've been with while young and single were fascinated by my implant. "How does it work?" "Can it stay hard forever?" etc.

Some never even knew I had an implant. Nobody has told me that it "felt" different than any other penis that they had been with.

My wife only tells me that when we were dating early, it was interesting for her to be intimate with me and my penis wouldn't naturally react to show I was aroused.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Jason44

Postby Jason44 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Norrr813 wrote:Alright I’m done. The “ask womens” page is run by feminists nazis ...

LMAO wow are they serious?? That’s ridiculous man..

Return to “Young members”