Anything new?! Any updates on anything? (Penile venous leakage)

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Get-Up-And-Fight

Re: Anything new?! Any updates on anything? (Penile venous leakage)

Postby Get-Up-And-Fight » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I have recently contacted a clinic that applies shock wave treatment for erectile dysfunction. They told me that, in particular, its effectiveness against venous leakage is greater than 80%, returning a normal or very close to normal erection capacity.

Does anyone have real references of a case that corroborates this information?

If so, I would ask you to reply to this message, publicly in this thread or privately, to continue investigating that topic.

Greetings and thanks in advance

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:42 pm

So why that stupid body make a new veins when he admit that was a obstacles in some veins and it can't heal some tissues that cause a VL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:23 am

La terapia de ondas de choque no funciona con la fuga venosa. La terapia de ondas de choque es para la insuficiencia arterial.
Para solucionar una fuga venosa solo hay dos opciones: la cirugía de ligadura o embolización de venas o el implante.
Please, use de chrome translator.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 am

Translated:

Shock wave therapy does not work on venous leakage. Shock wave therapy is for arterial insufficiency.
There are only two options to solve a venous leak: vein ligation or embolization surgery or implantation.

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:53 am

What is that vein embololization is that like ligation or what? What is the success rate for long term?

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:55 am

Sorry, I will try type in english. Embolization is like ligation. Different tecnique with the same objetive. If the leak is small, this techniques have more pisibilities to work in a long term.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:54 am

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:55 am

Fran4524 wrote:Sorry, I will try type in english. Embolization is like ligation. Different tecnique with the same objetive. If the leak is small, this techniques have more pisibilities to work in a long term.

https://erectionvascular.com/agir/impui ... es-veines/
Did you check this before?

Ali34319

Postby Ali34319 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Txagq8 wrote:Disclaimer. I am not a doctor , nor do I play one on television.

I was about your age (29, actually) when I first sought advice for what turned out to be a nasty venous leakage problem. 1980s. Took a couple of years to finally figure it out but they ended up prescribing bimix. Cutting edge at the time.

I did pills. I did trimix. I went to teaching hospitals and talked to docs experimenting with crural tucks and venous ligations (not litigations, but I bet some came later).

One doc told me that the biggest obstacle to fixing veins is that the body will see any rerouting of blood flow as an injury, and find smaller veins to bypass the obstacles.

i finally threw in the towel and gave up on waiting for a perfected VL surgery and got an implant 8 months ago. My only regret is not having had it done as soon as 3 piece inflatable implants became reliable and commonplace.

If pills and/or shots still work for you, no reason to let them carve on you. But if they don’t, an implant beats the hell out of waiting for a surgery that might never work or fix things permanently.

I am at the point to where the implant feels totally normal.

whatever you do, good luck.

How many of years that pills worked with you??

Return to “Young members”