Venous leak ligation (Dr. Natalio Cruz)

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Gt1956

Re: Venous leak ligation (Dr. Natalio Cruz)

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
thereishope wrote:Couldn't agree more here. Many young folks fall prey to treatments like these.... experimental mostly. The idea that there is a novel surgery out there..... that may cure you.... "if you just try"! Eventually after many years here, i realized exactly what you are saying. It's been 6 years since my penile fracture.

Case in point. I know a woman that is type 2 diabetic. Same as I am. She is totally convinced that she has found the only guy in the world that can cure diabetes. Of course he sells a book on the internet. She is pestering her doctor to read the book.
I don't understand her logic. I think that part of it revolves around the idea that the cure is hidden so that lots of money can be made from the drug sales. I had a nephew that finally died from type 1. Not a pretty sight. No company is getting rich selling me generic type 2 medicine. It doesn't cost that much.

I do not believe this is the magic solution. I am aware it is pretty possible it wont help me at all. But being the alternative solution an implant, which will still be a possibility after this surgery... I lose nothing trying, even when the odds are clearly against me. Even in the case it worked for some months... It would be something.

Let's look at a timeline. Ok, so you go get in line for whatever low probability of success treatment that has caught your eye. How long until the treatment? Ok, so you've been treated. How long is the recovery time? Darn, it doesn't seem to of worked. Back to the doctor. He will most likely tell you that for some men it takes longer, you must be one of them. Now more waiting until it finally dawns on you that it hasn't been a success. It easy to see a delay of 1 to 3 years. Maybe even 5 years if you are stubborn. Before you accept the idea that you should of gotten an implant. Even if you get a year of improvement. 3 years to get one year is a really bad trade. Also you run the risk of some other sharp talking doctor pushing his new procedure that you get tricked into trying. So there goes more years of your youth wasted. You say that you lose nothing trying. I say that you will likely lose the most precious thing that you have. Time!
It seems like the most common regret among members over on the implant side of this site is "I wish that I would of done this sooner". Being distracted by admittedly low success procedures is not a good way to spend your youth. The return on the time that you invested is just not there for you in my opinion.
By the way. I'm very well aware that my opinion won't sway the way many of you feel. I'm ok with that. What I do want from you is to come back in a few years & explain to everyone how your strategy worked for you. The new young members will either decide that you are wise or they'll decide that you aren't. I'm ok with either outcome.
Oh, I should add that since this conversation is being done in English. I presume that the young members here are at least in an EU country that has a decent functioning health system. Or the means to get good healthcare where they currently live.
I honestly do wish the best of luck to all of you. Thanks for taking the time to read a post from an old guy.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
thereishope wrote:Couldn't agree more here. Many young folks fall prey to treatments like these.... experimental mostly. The idea that there is a novel surgery out there..... that may cure you.... "if you just try"! Eventually after many years here, i realized exactly what you are saying. It's been 6 years since my penile fracture.

Case in point. I know a woman that is type 2 diabetic. Same as I am. She is totally convinced that she has found the only guy in the world that can cure diabetes. Of course he sells a book on the internet. She is pestering her doctor to read the book.
I don't understand her logic. I think that part of it revolves around the idea that the cure is hidden so that lots of money can be made from the drug sales. I had a nephew that finally died from type 1. Not a pretty sight. No company is getting rich selling me generic type 2 medicine. It doesn't cost that much.

I do not believe this is the magic solution. I am aware it is pretty possible it wont help me at all. But being the alternative solution an implant, which will still be a possibility after this surgery... I lose nothing trying, even when the odds are clearly against me. Even in the case it worked for some months... It would be something.

there is plenty of things that can go wrong with surgery. It is not something you have and you are in and out in 5 minutes! You are not the first guy crazy about doing something like this and you won't be the last. Think carefully about what you want to do.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Case in point. I know a woman that is type 2 diabetic. Same as I am. She is totally convinced that she has found the only guy in the world that can cure diabetes. Of course he sells a book on the internet. She is pestering her doctor to read the book.

Let's look at a timeline. Ok, so you go get in line for whatever low probability of success treatment that has caught your eye. How long until the treatment? Ok, so you've been treated. How long is the recovery time? Darn, it doesn't seem to of worked. Back to the doctor. He will most likely tell you that for some men it takes longer, you must be one of them. Now more waiting until it finally dawns on you that it hasn't been a success. It easy to see a delay of 1 to 3 years. Maybe even 5 years if you are stubborn. Before you accept the idea that you should of gotten an implant. Even if you get a year of improvement. 3 years to get one year is a really bad trade. Also you run the risk of some other sharp talking doctor pushing his new procedure that you get tricked into trying. So there goes more years of your youth wasted. You say that you lose nothing trying. I say that you will likely lose the most precious thing that you have. Time!
It seems like the most common regret among members over on the implant side of this site is "I wish that I would of done this sooner". Being distracted by admittedly low success procedures is not a good way to spend your youth. The return on the time that you invested is just not there for you in my opinion.
By the way. I'm very well aware that my opinion won't sway the way many of you feel. I'm ok with that. What I do want from you is to come back in a few years & explain to everyone how your strategy worked for you. The new young members will either decide that you are wise or they'll decide that you aren't. I'm ok with either outcome.
Oh, I should add that since this conversation is being done in English. I presume that the young members here are at least in an EU country that has a decent functioning health system. Or the means to get good healthcare where they currently live.
I honestly do wish the best of luck to all of you. Thanks for taking the time to read a post from an old guy.

I know what you and thereishope mean. But for me an implant would not save my youth. Lets be clear, all the problems that ED makes young people suffer will still be there. I will explain myself. I go out with my friends and I have to avoid having any sexual approach to girls (which my friends for sure must think is strange because I was always desiring this kind of situations before this) because that could finish in sex which I can not have. In the other way, this situation could finish in myself having to inflate an artificial penis in front of a girl which would probable refuse to have sex with me due to that and that would tell that to all her friends and so on. So, finally, my problem would still be There. I think the implant is only a solution for people in a relationship. For me, the implant would justo supposse the complete certainty that the situation would be forever.

That is why I think that this surgery must be my last chance. Also I want to have the 3D CT in order to ensure that I suffer venous leak and completely discard a psycological ED así I have read that anxiety might lead to false venous leaks positives with the eco-doppler (although I know this Is also a really minimum possibilitu, given the fact I have not have morning wood for at least 2 years).

And regarding the possible complications of the surgery. The doctor claims they are extremely unusual. Anyway, lets suppose this is not true which is completely feasible if his treatment is a scam. Anyway, what could happen to my penis, which is already completely unfunctional which could worsen its functionality? I think it could not get worse.

Yes, I am from a country from South Europe and yes, here we have a pretty good, although a little bit slow some times, public healthcare system. Howevee, of course, this surgery is made by private hospital, because public healthcare dos not cóver this (I think it covers implants, but for What I have read, I would search the best one in my country even if I have to pay) .

As a final thinking, if I tell the truth, if the implants could be self-inflated by just pressing a buttom and this Way It could be completely hidden In would Gobierno for it. However, as far as I have read, this is still far from reality, so waiting for this Is not an options.

Thank you for your answers, I think it is good to be able to talk about these things, as I have never told this to anyone, not even my family, as I know this could change my relationship with whoever knew about my situation.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:57 pm

Another view.
Without an implant it is a guarantee that you will not have sex. If you have an implant sex is possible but you fear the disclosure of having an implant.
Let us look at this. By passing on dating girls, what rumours are being said about you? I bet they are not the rumours that you want to be said.
If you have an implant you can have sex. We have had several very long and complete discussions about how to conceal pumping your implant up enough to have suitable sex. It is very possible to do discreetly. The person raising the question. Keeps thinking up a slightly different senario where the discrete measures won't work. It almost seems that the fear of an implant will force you to make a reason to not get one. There are several single men that have implants. They have learned how to pump up their implants without discovery. The member named Lost Sheep has never been married but has an implant.
Oh, let's be clear. It is not an artificial penis. It looks exactly like your penis because it is your penis. You can be certain that many of your friends stroke themselves before sex. All you have to do is stroke yourself & sneak in a few pumps. Just like magic you have an erection.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Another view.
Without an implant it is a guarantee that you will not have sex. If you have an implant sex is possible but you fear the disclosure of having an implant.
Let us look at this. By passing on dating girls, what rumours are being said about you? I bet they are not the rumours that you want to be said.
If you have an implant you can have sex. We have had several very long and complete discussions about how to conceal pumping your implant up enough to have suitable sex. It is very possible to do discreetly. The person raising the question. Keeps thinking up a slightly different senario where the discrete measures won't work. It almost seems that the fear of an implant will force you to make a reason to not get one. There are several single men that have implants. They have learned how to pump up their implants without discovery. The member named Lost Sheep has never been married but has an implant.
Oh, let's be clear. It is not an artificial penis. It looks exactly like your penis because it is your penis. You can be certain that many of your friends stroke themselves before sex. All you have to do is stroke yourself & sneak in a few pumps. Just like magic you have an erection.

First of all, I want to tell you that I appreciate your interest. I have read a little bit of these discusions, anyway there amny sexual situations, specially for young people, which this can not be concealed. Anyway, I am not saying I discard the implant, it is just that I prefer it to be my last resource, after all my others alternatives fail (which I know it is something extremely possible). I have discarded injections. I have almost discarded PDE 5 inhibitors (although I would like yo try with high quantity of sildenafil, as I achieved once a good erección with 100mg of it, even standing on the shower) because the daily tadalafil effect was only partial (which was expectable after knowing I have venous leak, as my urologist in the beginning said it had to be psychological). My only option left is this surgery, which makes me feel I still have a 10% of possibilities of recovering my erection. I guess it is just false hope, but my idea is to try it as soon as this COVID situation allows it. Then, if it fails, I will have to go for the implant (which my parents will probably have to pay, another thing which discourages me to have it).

I would like to re mark that I do not want to discard the psychological cause, as I am a pretty ansiosa personas and this all started in a period of big anxiety in my Life. Besides this, my doctor did not use phentanolamin, which is recommended to discard psychological factors during eco-doppler, actually I had during the test worse erections than those which I can achieved which tadalafil or without it laying on my bed. This paper (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21569215/) talks about it:On multivariable analysis, younger age (<45 years), failure to obtain an adequate erection during the original DUS, and having <2 vascular risk factors were predictive of a false diagnosis of venous leak. I have all the three conditions.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:56 pm

My right testicle is very sensitive. I have warned people about it & I have never had an issue with my wishes not being followed. You are in control of your body when being intimate. You seem to claim that there are many situations when an implant would be discoverd. Age of the people involved don't matter. Sex is sex, naked people are naked people. No one on the implant part of this forum are complaining that they have been refused sex for having an implant. Why would your experience be different?
You claim that there are MANY situations where implants can not be concealed. I challenge you to describe 3 of them. I strongly suspect that those situations are very easy to avoid.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:26 pm

Gt1956 wrote:My right testicle is very sensitive. I have warned people about it & I have never had an issue with my wishes not being followed. You are in control of your body when being intimate. You seem to claim that there are many situations when an implant would be discoverd. Age of the people involved don't matter. Sex is sex, naked people are naked people. No one on the implant part of this forum are complaining that they have been refused sex for having an implant. Why would your experience be different?
You claim that there are MANY situations where implants can not be concealed. I challenge you to describe 3 of them. I strongly suspect that those situations are very easy to avoid.

Any situation related to a "Saturday night sex" ir a moment when she goes to perform a blowjob, I dont know. I think the only way to conceal it is activating it while you are nude and performing oral sex with her. Obviously if she touches yourself testicles.

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:58 pm

Last edited by Norrr813 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Juerhareb wrote:https://juniperpublishers.com/jojun/JOJUN.MS.ID.555613.php

This Is an an example of a similar intervention (not ligation but embolization, that I believe in the practice Is the same, maybe less invasive) which had at least temporary success. If this Is not a lie, it might bé a great option.

I’m willing to give it a try.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:07 am

Juerhareb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:My right testicle is very sensitive. I have warned people about it & I have never had an issue with my wishes not being followed. You are in control of your body when being intimate. You seem to claim that there are many situations when an implant would be discoverd. Age of the people involved don't matter. Sex is sex, naked people are naked people. No one on the implant part of this forum are complaining that they have been refused sex for having an implant. Why would your experience be different?

Any situation related to a "Saturday night sex" ir a moment when she goes to perform a blowjob, I dont know. I think the only way to conceal it is activating it while you are nude and performing oral sex with her. Obviously if she touches yourself testicles.

Simple answer. Tell her to not to touch your testicles. You have just described my testicle problem perfectly. My right one is very easy to hurt. No testicle touching is allowed.
Ok, there is one situation. You still need two more.
Oh, I just remembered a story. In my hometown while growing up. There was one kid that was rumored to have 3 testicles. Tell her that you was born with 3 nuts.

Return to “Young members”