Venous leak ligation (Dr. Natalio Cruz)

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Simbarn

Re: Venous leak ligation (Dr. Natalio Cruz)

Postby Simbarn » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Hello Simbarn, first of all, thanks for your explanations.

Regarding to the diagnosis technique, if I am not wrong, I think it is the same one which is shownn in this topic (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14575). I canción show you his explanations about venous leak, but they are in spanish (https://www.andromedi.com/medicina-sexual/fuga-venosa/). He claims, in a simple way, that if they detect that the damaged veins are not many, they try to treat you, if not, they directly supuesto you the implant.

It appears that what he is suggesting sounds feasible. As you say above, if they find that the CVOD issue is caused by just one or a few identifiable venous shunts and these can be ligated, it may fix the CVOD dysfunction. Hopefully he can show this to you on the 3d imaging that they use.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:51 pm

dg_moore wrote:A search in FrankTalk returns over 2300 references to venous leak. I can't remember seeing a single one that reports any lasting success through surgical or other interventions.

I couldn't second this more. People get sold on these surgeries that unfortunately never cure nobody. Forget it about it, thats what i suggest. Also, read about ralph herwig venous leak treatment. It never works out, and even the ones that had improvement, ended up having an implant.

don't do it.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:19 pm

thereishope wrote:
dg_moore wrote:A search in FrankTalk returns over 2300 references to venous leak. I can't remember seeing a single one that reports any lasting success through surgical or other interventions.

I couldn't second this more. People get sold on these surgeries that unfortunately never cure nobody. Forget it about it, thats what i suggest. Also, read about ralph herwig venous leak treatment. It never works out, and even the ones that had improvement, ended up having an implant.

don't do it.

I read it, and I saw it is a really sad story. Anyway, I do not see how my situation could get worse. I can only get erections when sitting in specific positions. Tadalafil 5 mg helped but still not enough for sex (tried it for 3 months). Injections are not viable for a young man. Implant would still be a solución even if it fails... Even if it works for a year... It would be something for Me. And if you all claims this surgeries to be a scam, why not to demand these doctors?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:13 pm

I apologize for posting in the young members section because I'm far from young.
It was posted earlier that "1/3 of selected patients" see improvements. Those are really very bad odds. Any other heart or lung surgery with that poor of results would be discontinued fairly quickly. I understand the desire to avoid an implant. I understand the hope that something simple will cure your ED. If ED could be cured by losing weight, diet change, supplements or simple surgery. There wouldn't be any need for implants. The real & honest answer is that these types of treatments work very rarely. The wording used is written in a style that leaves the people proposing them free from legal recourse. Since 67% of the people getting this treatment see no improvement. The legal system will not hold them accountable for it not working on YOU.
I've read of several members getting what was considered new & innovative treatments over on the "implants" section. In almost two years, I've yet to read anyone say that it worked.
Best advice seems to be to take the pills until they quit working. Then move to an implant if the shots don't appeal to you.
Just an opinion from an internet stranger that has watched this story play out several times. Best of luck to you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Gt1956 wrote:I apologize for posting in the young members section because I'm far from young.
It was posted earlier that "1/3 of selected patients" see improvements. Those are really very bad odds. Any other heart or lung surgery with that poor of results would be discontinued fairly quickly. I understand the desire to avoid an implant. I understand the hope that something simple will cure your ED. If ED could be cured by losing weight, diet change, supplements or simple surgery. There wouldn't be any need for implants. The real & honest answer is that these types of treatments work very rarely. The wording used is written in a style that leaves the people proposing them free from legal recourse. Since 67% of the people getting this treatment see no improvement. The legal system will not hold them accountable for it not working on YOU.
I've read of several members getting what was considered new & innovative treatments over on the "implants" section. In almost two years, I've yet to read anyone say that it worked.
Best advice seems to be to take the pills until they quit working. Then move to an implant if the shots don't appeal to you.
Just an opinion from an internet stranger that has watched this story play out several times. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your reply. Actually they claim that only 1/3 of the patients are eligible, but if they choose you as eligible they claim to have over a 90% success rate. I already tryed the pills and they dont seem to be a real solution for me, they are not enough to maintain my erection, that is why I see this as one last shot to keep my natural erection, at least temporarily.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:I would love to be proven wrong, but despite claims of success from doctors such as Dr Cruz, I have never seen anyone online say that their ED was significantly improved from this type of procedure. If you get this veinous leak litigation surgery, please report back on whether it helped you or not!

Yes, if I decide to take it I will inform about the results here.

If you do it and it doesn't work, that will be just more time for you and your partner wasted. :(
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:49 pm

Charlie2019 wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:I would love to be proven wrong, but despite claims of success from doctors such as Dr Cruz, I have never seen anyone online say that their ED was significantly improved from this type of procedure. If you get this veinous leak litigation surgery, please report back on whether it helped you or not!

Yes, if I decide to take it I will inform about the results here.

If you do it and it doesn't work, that will be just more time for you and your partner wasted. :(

If I had a partner I might go for the implant. But being a single 23 yo with an implant... Believe me, it is for sure not a good business.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:09 am

Gt1956 wrote:I apologize for posting in the young members section because I'm far from young.

Couldn't agree more here. Many young folks fall prey to treatments like these.... experimental mostly. The idea that there is a novel surgery out there..... that may cure you.... "if you just try"! Eventually after many years here, i realized exactly what you are saying. It's been 6 years since my penile fracture.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:19 am

thereishope wrote:

Couldn't agree more here. Many young folks fall prey to treatments like these.... experimental mostly. The idea that there is a novel surgery out there..... that may cure you.... "if you just try"! Eventually after many years here, i realized exactly what you are saying. It's been 6 years since my penile fracture.

Case in point. I know a woman that is type 2 diabetic. Same as I am. She is totally convinced that she has found the only guy in the world that can cure diabetes. Of course he sells a book on the internet. She is pestering her doctor to read the book.
I don't understand her logic. I think that part of it revolves around the idea that the cure is hidden so that lots of money can be made from the drug sales. I had a nephew that finally died from type 1. Not a pretty sight. No company is getting rich selling me generic type 2 medicine. It doesn't cost that much.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:49 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
thereishope wrote:

Case in point. I know a woman that is type 2 diabetic. Same as I am. She is totally convinced that she has found the only guy in the world that can cure diabetes. Of course he sells a book on the internet. She is pestering her doctor to read the book.
I don't understand her logic. I think that part of it revolves around the idea that the cure is hidden so that lots of money can be made from the drug sales. I had a nephew that finally died from type 1. Not a pretty sight. No company is getting rich selling me generic type 2 medicine. It doesn't cost that much.

I do not believe this is the magic solution. I am aware it is pretty possible it wont help me at all. But being the alternative solution an implant, which will still be a possibility after this surgery... I lose nothing trying, even when the odds are clearly against me. Even in the case it worked for some months... It would be something.

Return to “Young members”