3D CT Pics - (VL & Peyronies)

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
BillyPaul1992

3D CT Pics - (VL & Peyronies)

Postby BillyPaul1992 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:08 pm

I'm 27 and received the results from my 3d CT Scan (pics attached). I'm trying to understand the ct results for Venous Leak (in bold below). Can anyone help me understand this? I'm trying to figure out which part of my penis is leaking (spongiosum, cavernosum, glans?).

I think I'm going through with the implant this year. Wondering if I'll still be affected by the venous leak post opp in terms of spongiosum and glands engorgement. Additional findings on my ct scan further below.

Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

bove
Attachments
ct 1.PNG
ct 1.PNG (845.78 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
ct2.PNG
ct2.PNG (826.87 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
Last edited by BillyPaul1992 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeedleD

Re: 3D CT Pics - (VL & Peyronies)

Postby NeedleD » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 pm

BillyPaul1992 wrote:I'm 27 and received the results from my 3d CT Scan (pics attached). I'm trying to understand the ct results for Venous Leak (in bold below). Can anyone help me understand this? I'm trying to figure out which part of my penis is leaking (spongiosum, cavernosum, glans?).

I think I'm going through with the implant this year. Wondering if I'll still be affected by the venous leak post opp in terms of spongiosum and glands engorgement. Additional findings on my ct scan further below.

Venous leakage:
Deep Dorsal Vein: Opacification of the deep dorsal vein along its length starting from the coronal sulcus and draining through the prostatic plexuses, this continues through the, right more than left, internal pudendal and obturator veins ending in the internal iliac
veins.
Superficial Vein: None.

Other CT Findings:
1. At the mid shaft of the penis the ventral portion at the site of ventral penile deviation, on the left there is a fat tissue density indenting the corpus cavernosum and on the right there is a soft tissue density also indenting the corpus cavernosum.
Suggestive of fibrous plaque within the tunic albuginea and probably corresponding to the physical findings of hour glass deformity.
2. At the proximal shaft of the penis, on the left there are 2 areas of high density subcentimeter rounded lesions. The density seems to be higher than bone and less than the contrast within the corpus cavernosum measuring between 700-800 HU. There is no
connection with the corpus cavernosum and this seems to be located within the penile fascia and is likely contrast.
3. Distal and mid 1/3, right more than left, decreased opacification of the corpus cavernosa. Suggestive of severe corporal fibrosis.
4. Opacification of the deep dorsal vein leaking through the prostatic plexuses, internal pudendal and obturator veins ending in the internal iliac veins.
5. Leftward and inferior deviation of the penis is detailed above.
6. Cavernosal arteries penetrations as detailed above

What is all of this? Looks like the pecker has been chewed off! Yikes!!!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am

Your doctor should have talked to you in terms that you can understand about your results, did that not happen?
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

BillyPaul1992

Postby BillyPaul1992 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:09 am

He said it was coming from the base of the corporal cavernosum but "along its length starting from the coronal sulcus" from the ct scan report would tell me otherwise. I had an impromptu phone call appointment due to covid, now I have to wait another 3 months probably longer for another appointment.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:42 pm

I would question the ability of your doctor.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:23 pm

BillyPaul1992 wrote:I'm 27 and received the results from my 3d CT Scan (pics attached). I'm trying to understand the ct results for Venous Leak (in bold below). Can anyone help me understand this? I'm trying to figure out which part of my penis is leaking (spongiosum, cavernosum, glans?).

Venous leakage:
Deep Dorsal Vein: Opacification of the deep dorsal vein along its length starting from the coronal sulcus and draining through the prostatic plexuses, this continues through the, right more than left, internal pudendal and obturator veins ending in the internal iliac
veins.

Other CT Findings:
1. At the mid shaft of the penis the ventral portion at the site of ventral penile deviation, on the left there is a fat tissue density indenting the corpus cavernosum and on the right there is a soft tissue density also indenting the corpus cavernosum.
Suggestive of fibrous plaque within the tunic albuginea and probably corresponding to the physical findings of hour glass deformity.
2. At the proximal shaft of the penis, on the left there are 2 areas of high density subcentimeter rounded lesions. The density seems to be higher than bone and less than the contrast within the corpus cavernosum measuring between 700-800 HU. There is no
connection with the corpus cavernosum and this seems to be located within the penile fascia and is likely contrast.
3. Distal and mid 1/3, right more than left, decreased opacification of the corpus cavernosa. Suggestive of severe corporal fibrosis.
4. Opacification of the deep dorsal vein leaking through the prostatic plexuses, internal pudendal and obturator veins ending in the internal iliac veins.

I'm disheartened by the replies you had from members here. Might as well not have posted anything. Anyway... One thing that you can do to understand that phrase, is read more about venous leakage, what it means, the treatments that have been done and the past to them, their low success rates, and how they are identified through medical imaging. The report says that you have a leak on your Deep dorsal vein, and where it extends into. Google the names of "deep dorsal vein" "coronal sulcus" and so on, to graps penile anatomy and it will make sense to you. I am mindblown at the images you just posted. Thank you so much for sharing, as i find them extremely interesting.

Also, i take it you either have plaque or a mass at the underside of your penis causing that bend down at the middle? also you either have plaques or a lot of fibrosis on your penis.

As for the implant and the venous leakage after affecting you... the general hearsay and what most members say is that "if the implant is installed correctly, by a skilled surgeon than retain whatever function you had before in your glans".

May i ask where you had this procedure done? Who arranged it?

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Tue May 19, 2020 10:22 am

thereishope wrote:

Venous leakage:
veins.

Other CT Findings:

I'm disheartened by the replies you had from members here. Might as well not have posted anything. Anyway... One thing that you can do to understand that phrase, is read more about venous leakage, what it means, the treatments that have been done and the past to them, their low success rates, and how they are identified through medical imaging. The report says that you have a leak on your Deep dorsal vein, and where it extends into. Google the names of "deep dorsal vein" "coronal sulcus" and so on, to graps penile anatomy and it will make sense to you. I am mindblown at the images you just posted. Thank you so much for sharing, as i find them extremely interesting.

Also, i take it you either have plaque or a mass at the underside of your penis causing that bend down at the middle? also you either have plaques or a lot of fibrosis on your penis.

As for the implant and the venous leakage after affecting you... the general hearsay and what most members say is that "if the implant is installed correctly, by a skilled surgeon than retain whatever function you had before in your glans".

May i ask where you had this procedure done? Who arranged it?

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Criticizing the doctor for not explaining it properly does NOT answer the question. I am asking my doctor for him to see if I can get a simplified description. I agree that a full understanding of the anatomy of the penis is necessary in order to understand this report. They are meant for doctors to read, not the patient. :)
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

illustriousd

Postby illustriousd » Tue May 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Those 3d images are utterly amazing!!!

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Venous leakage:
veins.

Other CT Findings:

Do you have any loss of Length as well?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:39 pm

illustriousd wrote:Those 3d images are utterly amazing!!!

Indeed, i didn't know such scans existed. Impressive!

Let us know what the results actually mean, OP, since as you said it - these results are meant for doctors to read, not patients :)
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “Young members”