Does the medical community care about us?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
james847295

Does the medical community care about us?

Postby james847295 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 pm

I can't help but notice how many people in the young member's section deal with venous leak's. It seems to me that there hasn't been a significant advancement... ever? How big of a problem is venous leakage? Is it so small that the issue doesn't get enough funding? It feels so unfair that the only real option is an implant.

Why hasn't there been any research done on Hsu's penile vein stripping? Of course, I'm totally skeptical of the research articles he's written about them. My question is why are there no urologists speaking out about vein stripping? Too often, it feels like no one cares about our plight.

Robert66

Re: Does the medical community care about us?

Postby Robert66 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:18 pm

I was told i had some leakage and injectins did not last long i was told to try daflon a micro ground vit. For my vacuous veins and it worked well on all my VEINS...i wonder why after 50 years they can find an effective way to use trimix or edex without injecting
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Agfa13

Re: Does the medical community care about us?

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm

IMHO, regardless of what surgery you get, you will feel that way.
Unfortunately, it boils down to money and research. You have people willing, but the competition for funds is fierce.
Look at the advertising done for big hospitals, research facilities, etc...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Young members”