How many are we?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
younggc

Re: How many are we?

Postby younggc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:32 pm

antelope wrote:It's easier than you may think; it doesn't hurt and it only takes a couple of seconds. (If you can survive a mosquito bite, you can do this.) Then 4-5 minutes of "massage" and 2-3 hours of fun. You be the judge.

Greg

I finally took the plunge and you were right, it didnt hurt at all. I only used .1 cc and had an erection for about 3 hours, even after ejaculation. Maybe I should reduce the dosage a little?

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Congratulations on your success! Now that you're a successful pricksticker, you should feel free to experiment with the dosage to find the one that suits you the best. Remember that there's strong anecdotal evidence that continued use of trimix can have both a residual and rehabilitative effect--meaning that the longer you shoot, and the more often you shoot, the less joy juice it will take to achieve the same results. If you enjoyed the 3 hour erection and presumably the multiple orgasms, then I would decrease the dosage very slowly, if any, right now. As you get more experienced, you'll figure out how much you need to inject for a morning quickie, a nooner, or a Saturday Night Special. Assuming you're single, you might even want to try out your new-found abilities with twin cheerleades or something. I'm told they give belt buckles for that in some states....

Best of luck with continued success! Now that you know the possibilites, the rest is up to you!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

younggc

Postby younggc » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm

antelope wrote:Congratulations on your success! Now that you're a successful pricksticker, you should feel free to experiment with the dosage to find the one that suits you the best. Remember that there's strong anecdotal evidence that continued use of trimix can have both a residual and rehabilitative effect--meaning that the longer you shoot, and the more often you shoot, the less joy juice it will take to achieve the same results. If you enjoyed the 3 hour erection and presumably the multiple orgasms, then I would decrease the dosage very slowly, if any, right now. As you get more experienced, you'll figure out how much you need to inject for a morning quickie, a nooner, or a Saturday Night Special. Assuming you're single, you might even want to try out your new-found abilities with twin cheerleades or something. I'm told they give belt buckles for that in some states....

Best of luck with continued success! Now that you know the possibilites, the rest is up to you!

Greg

hahaha I laughed out loud reading this. Yea i decreased the dosage by just 1 unit and stayed up for about 2 hours, it was great. And no i am not single but the twin cheerleader scenario sure does sound tempting :twisted:

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Just knowing what the little man is capable of is a great motivator!

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

openandhonest

Postby openandhonest » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 am

Minnesota wrote:Hey irishguy, we have similar situations. I am now 23 and was born with a venus leak. Shoot me a message if you need some help!

I didn't know you could be born with it. You learn something new everyday.

I'm under 40 and have moderate ED on account of a bout of peyronie's disease. Not much fun.

hypogonadal

Postby hypogonadal » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 pm

my ED started at the end of the 15th or sometime at 16. never got better but got a little worse. pills use to work, now they work sometimes.

diagnosed with low testosterone and suddenly all my life made sense.

i wish i knew about these forums when i was younger, they are of a great help and to find others who suffer from the same problems does bring some optimism.
31 Years old. ED since I was 15/16. Diagnosed with hypogonadism/venous leak at 31. On Clomid/Arimidex mix for HRT. Cured for a week then it stopped. In process to find a solution. Lifelong nightmare but I waited a decade + to get help.

conway_96

Postby conway_96 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm 28-years-old. Strong erections in my early teens, but complete ED for my entire adult life. Pills, injections no longer work. Physically, I'm otherwise completely healthy. But mentally, because of this issue, I'm a wreck - a shell of who I used to be. Strongly considering an implant, but terrified to do so at such a young age.
29-years-old.
Potent erectile function until mid-teens. Pelvic fracture at 15.
Tried everything - pills, injections, shockwave, PRP injections, stem cell injection.
Life has been completely destroyed as a result.
Implant is the only remaining option.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:30 pm

conway_96 wrote:I'm 28-years-old. Strong erections in my early teens, but complete ED for my entire adult life. Pills, injections no longer work. Physically, I'm otherwise completely healthy. But mentally, because of this issue, I'm a wreck - a shell of who I used to be. Strongly considering an implant, but terrified to do so at such a young age.

Get implanted by a high volume surgeon, and you'll be enjoying sex like you should.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 am

I miss the 40 yo mark by two years. But had ED since my early teens.
Not complete ED, but bad enough to have poor or interrupted sex more often than not.
Met a few terribly shitty urologists in my life and have been through therapy for psychological ED. I knew that was BS which was confirmed when my (huge) VL was confirmed by two different doctors last year.
Permanent solution in place now as you can see you in my signature.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

impotentredditor

Postby impotentredditor » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:48 am

24 years old.

Had ED all my life. Recently got a color Doppler test done that showed a diasystolic flow of 5.5cm/s, which is indicative of a venous leak. Going to get a Cavernosography and Cavernosometry test done soon.

Honestly, this issue is destroying my life. I don't know what to so any more.
26 year old with lifelong venous leak. Hoping to get an implant soon.

Return to “Young members”