Hey Guys

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Titan_Man

Hey Guys

Postby Titan_Man » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 am

by dsisoh » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 am

Hey guys, Im 32 and have been dealing with ED all my life. Trying to convince your MD that someone so young could be afflicted by ED is nearly impossible, and after 10+ yrs my PCP finally listened to me and sent me to a URO. Needless to say its been a long battle trying to be taken seriously, but I am finally able to get, maintain, and enjoy an erection. My wife and I are rediscovering an amazing sex life. I've been down the road of oral meds, but finally started injection therapy and what a difference that made. So I am currently using Trimix Forte, and not having any problems. At first I had a lot of anxiety when talking about it, but then I realized, the only way to get help is to be honest with yourself and get over the fact that "It can't happen to me". So thank you all fort the encouragement.
David, 33, from Central MA
Erectile Dysfunction all of my life
Severe venous leak
Coloplast Titan OTR implanted 9/4/12

Minnesota

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Minnesota » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 pm

It can happen to everyone! Glad you have gotten over the problem. I know that the past is water under the bridge...but if a MD didn't believe me about ED issues going on, he would have receieved the finger.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Return to “Young members”