Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
wolfpacker

Re: Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:28 pm

The problem is that no one reports GOOD results from Hsu. He can have all the publications in the world, that doesn't mean his surgery can make your penis work again or even improve.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:50 pm

Do you know why there aren't many doctors in the US that perform this surgery? Because this surgery is a very complicated surgery and also its banned in the US.

Let’s see. This comment is so dumb on so many levels I really don’t know how to react.

U.S. Surgeons aren’t capable of complicated surgery, which must be why heads of State, wealthy non-Americans, and people from across the world all head to the Mayo Clinic.....Sloan-Kettering.......M.D. Anderson........Mass General......Johns Hopkins......Cedars Sinai. So they can be cut open by surgeons unfamiliar with complicated procedures.

Good to know. Next time I need something complicated done, I’ll just fly off to Managua, Nicaragua or Lagos, Nigeria and have it done rather than let some silly American doctor attempt anything complicated and beyond his abilities.

And if all else fails, lie. There are no surgical procedures banned in the U.S., with the exception of vivisection or very late term abortions and those only in selected states. If I wanted to have a horse cock grafted to my groin, it would be perfectly legal. I might have a tough time finding a doctor willing to do it, and an even worse time trying to explain it to my wife....but it’s not illegal.

Donny, please cite your source for “surgeries banned in the U.S.”
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Listening to crickets chirp (figuratively, not literally) while waiting for Donny to provide me with a source for “surgeries banned in the U.S.A”.

I’m serious, Donny. I’m a huge advocate of free speech. I believe people ought to be able to say whatever they wish, whenever they wish, to whomever they wish. It doesn’t matter if it offends anyone or not. True free speech is likely to offend lots of folks.

There’s one thing I insist upon however. If something is an opinion, that’s fine. You could tell me the planet Nibiru has just passed the orbit of Uranus on a path to collide with Earth, but it’s invisible.

That’s an opinion. Everybody has them.

But you stated, as a fact, that the Hau surgery is banned in the U.S.

If it is fact, then you ought to be able to tell me when and why it was banned and by whom.

Certain medications of no real therapeutic value (heroin comes to mind) are banned by the FDA. I do not know of any agency that bans surgeries of any sort. State legislatures set the rules for each state on abortion. But there is no central banning agency for surgery that I know about.

So, since you declare it a fact....I anxiously await your reply with the information.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:58 pm

Man i am from europe, i have been in USA( north carolina, virginia, new york) and i will say i loved it and i think that USA is one of the few best places to live in world but you cannot bash other countrys and doctors, there are a lot of good docs all around the world, a eastern medicine has its own ways and for example

1. whole western world has 10 times more diabetics and chronic diseases than some eastern countries... if you look from one perspective this stripping surgery is experimental you know what that means, it is not as easily as reproducible as implant, average implant surgery takes 1 hour and time for this procedure is 6 hours of more... i said this diabetic part becouse you need to understand that medical industry is here for money primarly, you have diabetes nice i will give you pills and everything will be fine...

Fact numero due: you really think that implant manufecturers dont push for implants as best solution for ed, ofcourse at this moment in time this is for sure best option, but where are alternatives? There are a lot of different cases of erectile dysfunction and in my opinion different aproaches would be best for fixing different types of ed....
More ways to fix something leads to healthier competition and more oportunities for ordinary people to try fix their e.d.

And dont forget we are one one side of internet but there are other sides(chinese,russian) as equaly big....

Im not saying this surgery is godsend and it will fix everyones e.d. but this is something that is different, and this doctor is fascinating becouse he made best penile venous map in the world so far.....

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:32 am

wolfpacker wrote:
Norrr813 wrote:I’m interested in doctor Hsu's surgery. Where can I find his contact info?

There have been some horrific outcomes of Dr Hsu's surgery, and as far as I know not one successful report of anyone who was "fixed" by him. I'd be very careful being operated on by him if I were you.

I found a doctor in Miami dr kalby he performs the Sclerotherapy surgery. I’m going to give him a try

jwpenn82

Postby jwpenn82 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:27 am

Norrr813 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Norrr813 wrote:I’m interested in doctor Hsu's surgery. Where can I find his contact info?

There have been some horrific outcomes of Dr Hsu's surgery, and as far as I know not one successful report of anyone who was "fixed" by him. I'd be very careful being operated on by him if I were you.

I found a doctor in Miami dr kalby he performs the Sclerotherapy surgery. I’m going to give him a try

When are you having this done? Dr. Kably is an interventional radiologist so I believe his surgery is a lot less invasive. I am also considering this as well.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:28 am

I’ve got a question.

Is the Kalby surgery covered by insurance in any way, shape, or form?

If not, how much is it costing out of pocket?

jwpenn82

Postby jwpenn82 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:19 pm

Txagq8 wrote:I’ve got a question.

Is the Kalby surgery covered by insurance in any way, shape, or form?

If not, how much is it costing out of pocket?

I’m scheduled in February to have this done with Dr. Kably because I have to fly to him and arrange for hotel ect. His coordinating person took my insurance information down and I asked him if insurance would cover this during my consult. He said it would and if they rejected it he had no problem submitting any needed supporting documentation.

Return to “Young members”