Implants

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Rawness1111

Implants

Postby Rawness1111 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 am

How long do they really last. And if they fail can they be replaced? If the surgery doesnt go to plan can it be corrected? How do you know which doctor to pick?
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

dg_moore

Re: Implants

Postby dg_moore » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am

Members here have reported implant lifetimes between a couple of months (due to malfunction or infection) to well over a decade. Mine is still working after 12 years, but that's not genuine evidence of longevity because it's never been used, and inflated very seldom.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Inflated? Please discuss more about that process. And why get it and not use it? Also, after 12 years if you pumped it up will it get rock hard or semi?
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Rawness1111 wrote:Inflated? Please discuss more about that process. And why get it and not use it? Also, after 12 years if you pumped it up will it get rock hard or semi?

Inflated means pumped up. See my signature re getting and not using. It still gets hard as a railroad spike if I pump to the max, which I never really do. Since the implant is unused, my surgeon advised me to inflate it now and then to keep things stretched and healthy, as he put it. I inflate it to about 75% for a minute or so every two or three months. I have not been sexually active in many years, but since I have the implant I feel well qualified to talk about it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Young members”