Dr. Darius Paduch

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
johnsond1415

Dr. Darius Paduch

Postby johnsond1415 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:17 pm

I have had venous leak my entire life and have an appointment coming up with Dr. Paduch. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with him? He seems to be well respected but he posts a lot of tweets claiming widespread success with various surgeries/procedures such as venous ligation, shockwave therapy, he is experimenting with medical marijuana, etc. All of this marketing and self-promotion has me a bit concerned so was hoping someone would be able to chime in. Thanks!
24 Years Old. Two unsuccessful venous ligation surgeries. Lifelong venous leakage.

Larry10625

Re: Dr. Darius Paduch

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:39 am

johnsond1415 wrote:I have had venous leak my entire life and have an appointment coming up with Dr. Paduch. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with him? He seems to be well respected but he posts a lot of tweets claiming widespread success with various surgeries/procedures such as venous ligation, shockwave therapy, he is experimenting with medical marijuana, etc. All of this marketing and self-promotion has me a bit concerned so was hoping someone would be able to chime in. Thanks!

Welcome to Frank Talk.
Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Can you please be sure to put your city, state/province and country.

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:42 pm

The only true cure of venous leak is an implant.

WillBeCured

Postby WillBeCured » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm

ED2013 wrote:The only true cure of venous leak is an implant.

With that attitude perhaps. With that said, I've heard dangerous stories here about litigation. Other emerging medical technologies seem like a possibility though.

Return to “Young members”