Lack of Sleep Causes Loss of Hairs

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
manisthajain

Lack of Sleep Causes Loss of Hairs

Postby manisthajain » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:00 am

I am doing the job in IT Industry, Most of the time I spend nights in office work. I am getting hair loss problem SO I checkup by hair treatment doctor. HE gives lost of tips me for hair care. I get many issues in my daily life and I carefully need to change habits of lack of sleep causes hair loss.

Doctor suggest me try yoga, healthy food diet, meditation and morning walk. As an IT Industry employees, I am trying suggestions suitable for me.
Last edited by manisthajain on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

FreddyFree

Re: Lack of Sleep Causes Loss of Hairs

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:29 am

manisthajain wrote:II am getting hair loss problem

This forum has nothing to do with hair loss.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:02 pm

11 years ago a doctor explained to me in much detail how stress accelerates the progression of disease among other things. Every time I have a cancer or tumor episode it follows a high stress period. It can certainly cause hair fallout. I also usually lose a lot of chest, arm, some head and most leg hair after scans with contrast though they tell me it is not a side effect. I would not recommend propecia or similar hair growth products. There are many reports of those products leading to erectile dysfunction. Sleep and stress are hard things to get a handle on. I've not managed either yet despite years of effort and many meds. Sometimes you just have to admit that not all of us were meant to be pretty people. The best product I know for sleep is sex. If you have to wank it off yourself to get to sleep and do it again when you wake 3 hours later, then do it. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Cheers and hoping for a good nights rest for you.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu May 30, 2019 5:13 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
manisthajain wrote:II am getting hair loss problem

This forum has nothing to do with hair loss.

It might, depending on where the hair is being lost from? :roll:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Young members”