Struggled With ED Since Turning 16 And Trying To Find An Answer Still

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
losinghope123

Struggled With ED Since Turning 16 And Trying To Find An Answer Still

Postby losinghope123 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:10 am

Hey,

So basically since the age of 16 (now 27), I’ve been struggling with ED and it’s completely fucking my life up. I’m reaching a point where I don’t know if I can hang in there much longer. Life is just a constant humiliating and emasculating experience that doesn’t seem to be stopping. Everywhere I go, I can’t escape the whole world talking about sex and reminding me of this bullshit problem I have. I’ve tried sex countless times, but I can’t seem to stay hard or even feel anything when my penis is in the vagina or the girl is touching it. I can sort of feel it when I touch my penis, but I think that’s because I’m more conscious of it? It’s still not much feeling though. I’m completely wasting my life and there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it. I’m scared this is going to be permanent stuff- In which case, I’m going to probably end up becoming a raging alcoholic to get through it.

So emotional stuff out the way haha. So yeah, I seem to be suffering from specifically penis numbness and some libido issues- Although I think the libido issues are more because of all the bad experiences, but I don’t know. I’ve been to the doctors a number of times of the years, only to be given the usual psychological crap. They’ve tested my hormones and testosterone was high, so dismissed it as me tricking myself. I have however been developing a similar numbness in my legs/bum, which might potentially be related, but they can’t figure out what’s causing it after a spine MRI and other tests, so again, I’m non the wiser.

Anyway, I’m not really sure how much people can help, but I just needed to vent to be honest. I don’t want to go down the implant route until all other routes are exhausted. I think I’m going to post updates to this journey to see if I can find an answer.

Larry10625

Re: Struggled With ED Since Turning 16 And Trying To Find An Answer Still

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:11 am

losinghope123 wrote:Hey,

So basically since the age of 16 (now 27), I’ve been struggling with ED and it’s completely fucking my life up. I’m reaching a point where I don’t know if I can hang in there much longer. Life is just a constant humiliating and emasculating experience that doesn’t seem to be stopping. Everywhere I go, I can’t escape the whole world talking about sex and reminding me of this bullshit problem I have. I’ve tried sex countless times, but I can’t seem to stay hard or even feel anything when my penis is in the vagina or the girl is touching it. I can sort of feel it when I touch my penis, but I think that’s because I’m more conscious of it? It’s still not much feeling though. I’m completely wasting my life and there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it. I’m scared this is going to be permanent stuff- In which case, I’m going to probably end up becoming a raging alcoholic to get through it.

So emotional stuff out the way haha. So yeah, I seem to be suffering from specifically penis numbness and some libido issues- Although I think the libido issues are more because of all the bad experiences, but I don’t know. I’ve been to the doctors a number of times of the years, only to be given the usual psychological crap. They’ve tested my hormones and testosterone was high, so dismissed it as me tricking myself. I have however been developing a similar numbness in my legs/bum, which might potentially be related, but they can’t figure out what’s causing it after a spine MRI and other tests, so again, I’m non the wiser.

Anyway, I’m not really sure how much people can help, but I just needed to vent to be honest. I don’t want to go down the implant route until all other routes are exhausted. I think I’m going to post updates to this journey to see if I can find an answer.

I sent you a couple of Private Messages (top right of screen)

Larry

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue May 29, 2018 8:49 am

Hi brother,

Everything you said is exactly same here. I was young when I started to notice issues but was too embarrassed to confront them. Also I live in a sex repressed country where sex education is nil.
Numb penis, low libido. My ED is much worse than yours though. almost nil erections and would only last for seconds. I can't even bother to have a 'disappointing experience'. The doctors keep telling me see a psychologist when they can't figure out anything. I have lowish test but not abysmally low and I passed the penile Doppler test. Although the penile Doppler didn't measure the outflow for some reason. Perks of living in a 3rd world country.

I was very depressed (obviously) till I tried an injection and it worked for me.
Why don't you try that? I know thinking of getting an implant is hard with a numb penis.
Everyone says sex is 90% brain. So if you can get over the physical part I'm sure you/we will enjoy it.
No need to be an alcoholic.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue May 29, 2018 10:59 am

losinghope123 wrote: I can’t seem to stay hard or even feel anything when my penis is in the vagina or the girl is touching it. I can sort of feel it when I touch my penis, but I think that’s because I’m more conscious of it? It’s still not much feeling though.

I have a very sensitive penis, probably why I am a one pump chump, when I can get it up. However with pills and now injections I can not "feel" the erection. I can not tell if it is hard or soft, I have to feel it with my hand to tell. It may be since I can not get rock hard, as I could before ED. I have not been tested for venous leak, but I am convinced of it. Injections get me hard enough for sex, not rock hard. As soon as I lie down or move, the erection is gone within 30 seconds. If I stand up and stay still for a while, it stiffens again, wash and repeat for about an hour.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Young members”