Young guys with severe ED, have you tried penile injections?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).

Moderator: Larry10625

young_and_impotent

Young guys with severe ED, have you tried penile injections?

Postby young_and_impotent » Mon May 07, 2018 12:30 pm

I see a lot of the older folk have success using solutions like trimix. Of course most of us probably suffer from venous leak so I was thinking whether penile injections would work in this case.

I don't understand how cock rings could ever work, my dick if hard would just lose girth and go soft. I don't know how it works for others but it can't work for me.
26 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Haven't had erections good enough for sex in a decade.
Penis and Libido completely dead now.
No problems healthwise whatsoever.
Currently seeing doctors.
Undergone 2 penile doppler tests both 'successful'.

jelquinginjury

Re: Young guys with severe ED, have you tried penile injections?

Postby jelquinginjury » Mon May 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Try it.
It could work or not, it depends on the severety of the leak
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:49 pm

young_and_impotent wrote:I see a lot of the older folk have success using solutions like trimix. Of course most of us probably suffer from venous leak so I was thinking whether penile injections would work in this case.

I don't understand how cock rings could ever work, my dick if hard would just lose girth and go soft. I don't know how it works for others but it can't work for me.

Have you looked into the implant?
20 year old guy who has had bad ED issues for a few years. Pills not too effective. Hoping for a solution.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue May 08, 2018 5:26 am

I want to exaust all options before that.
I have more problems than just ED. I have no libido and zero sensations in the penis.
So want to get it checked by doctors thoroughly.
26 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Haven't had erections good enough for sex in a decade.
Penis and Libido completely dead now.
No problems healthwise whatsoever.
Currently seeing doctors.
Undergone 2 penile doppler tests both 'successful'.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:17 am

I had a Doppler test done last week. They used caverject to endure a erection. 45 minutes after the injection I drove home. During the time of the Doppler ultra sound test my erection felt weak. Later at home I had a semi that became a full erection of and on again for 2 more hours. I did have to stimulate to achieve a full erection. Felt pretty good about it. Muscles near anis were cramping but not to much pain. I am going back on the 13th for my trial injection and then will be able to inject at home. Pills don’t work at all unless I take long breaks between uses. Maybe like 2 week breaks. I’m hoping that injections are a longer term solution then pills. Pills only worked for 1 year. I used to probe masturbate often and have had on again off again ED with some pretty good non ED periods. This last ED period started 1.5 years ago after miss use of a penis pump for a few months.
33 years old, devorced. ED from abusing a penis pump. Pills having little effect, starting carverject theropudically june 13th

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:21 am

FMLFML85 wrote:I had a Doppler test done last week. They used caverject to endure a erection. 45 minutes after the injection I drove home. During the time of the Doppler ultra sound test my erection felt weak. Later at home I had a semi that became a full erection of and on again for 2 more hours. I did have to stimulate to achieve a full erection. Felt pretty good about it. Muscles near anis were cramping but not to much pain. I was called by the urologist he next day and was told my inflow and out flow were good. I am going back on the 13th for my trial injection and then will be able to inject at home. Pills don’t work at all unless I take long breaks between uses. Maybe like 2 week breaks. I’m hoping that injections are a longer term solution then pills. Pills only worked for 1 year. I used to probe masturbate often and have had on again off again ED with some pretty good non ED periods. This last ED period started 1.5 years ago after miss use of a penis pump for a few months.
33 years old, devorced. ED from abusing a penis pump. Pills having little effect, starting carverject theropudically june 13th

Return to “Young members”