Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Norrr813

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby Norrr813 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Any updates on this?

mattfoley

Postby mattfoley » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Guys, I'm sorry but I must be missing something. The concept of "Schelero therapy" is a simple one. Basically, you destroy the veins coming out of the penis and you are able to have a strong erection.

Remember, veins take blood away from the penis not to the penis. It's the arteries that bring blood into the penis. I've looked online and read multiple medical reviews of this procedure, i.e https://oatext.com/erectile-dysfunction ... isease.php and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3447201 and found them credible.

As long as the doctor can destroy those veins, you're going to get erections. It's that simple. Let me give an example: I used to have a lot of visible veins all over my body but after my wife passed away, I lost my mind and became a heroin addict. I would inject directly into the veins. Do you know how many exposed veins I have now? ZERO. I destroyed them all with heroin. There are no more visible veins.

Getting blood taken for medical purposes is a bitch because the tech has to poke me in a number of places in order to find a vein. So, the idea that a doctor who is properly trained and is using an active scanner to locate and destroy those veins should not be such a difficult process. I understand that someone here had the procedure done and apparently failed and drove him to suicide. I don't know what doctor and what process was used but I would like to know so I can better understand why the procedure not only failed but drove this gentleman to kill himself, so if anyone knows, please share it with me. Thank you.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:52 pm

mattfoley: This is another quack treatment with little to no benefit. If it was the case, people of have been cured for now and the medical community would be up in arms to direct patients to it.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu May 06, 2021 11:21 am

https://www.gmx.net/magazine/news/coron ... l-35788340

Translate it and be happey he can not practice urology right now.

I am so glad, I luckily avoided this treatment.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:20 am

Everyone who had bad experience (suspicion - fraud/mayhem) SHOULD CONTACT IMMEDIATELY:

-the austrian doc-chamber (Ärztekammer Wien, Weihburggasse 10-12 , A-1010 Wien)
-prosecutor vienna (Staatsanwaltschaft Wien, Landesgerichtstrasse 11, A-1080 Wien)

Google his name and click at news... it s written that some killed themselves after his treatment too

Also read gollams story here at franktalk.

I wouldnt wonder if he even isnt a doctor!
Last edited by rocco84 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:23 am

mr.skin wrote:https://www.gmx.net/magazine/news/coronavirus/wirbel-corona-test-skandalumwittertem-urolgen-tirol-35788340

Translate it and be happey he can not practice urology right now.

I am so glad, I luckily avoided this treatment.

Everyone told you here to avoid this treatment

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Fri May 07, 2021 9:29 am

I had the appointment way before I registered in this forum, way before all things were clear.

He just did not appear very trustworthy to me in the personal interaction, that s why I cancelled the surgery.

https://www.profil.at/wissenschaft/der- ... /401368124

Probably you they are talking about in the article.

I cross my fingers for you, and hope it works all out. It s a shame someone like he is able to walk freely.

I had my first appointment with him 3 weeks before you did.

Best,
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:14 am

And he only had one goal... push everyone to this surgery and say it is risk free and then your really fucked up after he destroyed you

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Sun May 15, 2022 10:48 pm

Most are wrong about venous leak, the doppler can show a wrong diastolic peak end when it's not really venous leak, in most cases it is fibrosis in the corpus cavernosa y tunica albuginea that prevents muscles to trap the blood in the penis. Most Urologist just will tell you venous leak because they lack of a study that is called Elastography that is usually used for liver fibrosis, but can be used for penile fibrosis. Most with penile implant might have done surgery when is was not necessary in some cases.

Just goo gle it. Penile Elastography 2D, it measures the pressure of the tissue. This usually breaks down with LiESWT. You guys are giving up in Urologist that say that ED in young men in psychological and going for immediate surgery. These surgeons want your money cash, credit card or insurance. If you have medical conditions,.. well maybe implant is an option.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:35 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Young members”