Page 1 of 1

Unable to climax

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm
by superbird69
I've been implanted on8/24/17 and activated on 9/19/17 and ok to have gentle intercourse. I've had a infra pubic surgery and I'm unable to climax. The wife has tried oral and intercourse and still no climax. Should I give it more time or contact the Doctor?

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm
by Jerryf
Give it time. I was implanted two months ago and last night was the first lift off fir me. It was worth the wait. It takes time to recover. You had major trauma to you penis. Give it a chance

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:24 pm
by David_R
True dat, Jerryf! (And you might try masturbation as a "penile test" to see if you can climax that way. Just a thought.)

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:14 pm
by superbird69
I've tried that and no luck with that either. Thanks I'll give it some more time

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 pm
by radioradio
superbird69 wrote:I've tried that and no luck with that either. Thanks I'll give it some more time


Time seems to be the universal cure all after implantation. I've only climaxed once since activation 4 weeks ago -- by myself in the shower. Haven't cum close via intercourse. Between some numbness and discomfort in the glans from the tips when inflated, my dick just doesn't seem to know what to do. :o
... So, I'll give it more time.
Bob 2.2

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:04 am
by Poole-Johnson
Hi I am four months out with a AMX 700 GLX. Much harder to cum than before the operation. And when I cum it does not spurt out much. I am hoping that this is just part of adjustment process and will improve over time. Sounds like this is a common experience.

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:22 pm
by FishingTime67
Since my implant it's been hard for me to reach climax. It seems my plans are less sensitive.
Hope this is just temporary!Had my implant in Jan. 2018

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:12 pm
by rdnkbiker
ok guys I had the same problem a lot of others and a little rougher surgery than most but it takes lots of time and patience's im a year and a half now things are a lot better at first even first 6 months no orgasm just takes lots of time don't get frustrated be gentle on your new found erection it will come around or atleast it did for me I wish someone had told me the same went through a lot of frustration finding out on my own

very happy
jim

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:54 am
by Larry10625
rdnkbiker wrote:ok guys I had the same problem a lot of others and a little rougher surgery than most but it takes lots of time and patience's im a year and a half now things are a lot better at first even first 6 months no orgasm just takes lots of time don't get frustrated be gentle on your new found erection it will come around or atleast it did for me I wish someone had told me the same went through a lot of frustration finding out on my own

very happy
jim



During surgery, sometimes nerves are cut.. if they are, it can't be avoided. Some of the nerves are very tiny and barely visible. Nerve ending usually rejuvenate, just give it some time. :)

Larry

Re: Unable to climax

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm
by NeedleD
superbird69 wrote:I've been implanted on8/24/17 and activated on 9/19/17 and ok to have gentle intercourse. I've had a infra pubic surgery and I'm unable to climax. The wife has tried oral and intercourse and still no climax. Should I give it more time or contact the Doctor?


Well tell her you need oral 1/2 hour everyday as part of the healing process as recommended by your Surgeon. LOL