Unable to climax

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
superbird69

Unable to climax

Postby superbird69 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm

I've been implanted on8/24/17 and activated on 9/19/17 and ok to have gentle intercourse. I've had a infra pubic surgery and I'm unable to climax. The wife has tried oral and intercourse and still no climax. Should I give it more time or contact the Doctor?
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

Jerryf

Re: Unable to climax

Postby Jerryf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Give it time. I was implanted two months ago and last night was the first lift off fir me. It was worth the wait. It takes time to recover. You had major trauma to you penis. Give it a chance
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:24 pm

True dat, Jerryf! (And you might try masturbation as a "penile test" to see if you can climax that way. Just a thought.)

superbird69

Postby superbird69 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:14 pm

I've tried that and no luck with that either. Thanks I'll give it some more time
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 pm

superbird69 wrote:I've tried that and no luck with that either. Thanks I'll give it some more time

Time seems to be the universal cure all after implantation. I've only climaxed once since activation 4 weeks ago -- by myself in the shower. Haven't cum close via intercourse. Between some numbness and discomfort in the glans from the tips when inflated, my dick just doesn't seem to know what to do. :o
... So, I'll give it more time.
Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Poole-Johnson

Postby Poole-Johnson » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:04 am

Hi I am four months out with a AMX 700 GLX. Much harder to cum than before the operation. And when I cum it does not spurt out much. I am hoping that this is just part of adjustment process and will improve over time. Sounds like this is a common experience.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:12 pm

ok guys I had the same problem a lot of others and a little rougher surgery than most but it takes lots of time and patience's im a year and a half now things are a lot better at first even first 6 months no orgasm just takes lots of time don't get frustrated be gentle on your new found erection it will come around or atleast it did for me I wish someone had told me the same went through a lot of frustration finding out on my own

very happy
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:54 am

rdnkbiker wrote:ok guys I had the same problem a lot of others and a little rougher surgery than most but it takes lots of time and patience's im a year and a half now things are a lot better at first even first 6 months no orgasm just takes lots of time don't get frustrated be gentle on your new found erection it will come around or atleast it did for me I wish someone had told me the same went through a lot of frustration finding out on my own

very happy
jim

During surgery, sometimes nerves are cut.. if they are, it can't be avoided. Some of the nerves are very tiny and barely visible. Nerve ending usually rejuvenate, just give it some time. :)

Larry

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm

superbird69 wrote:I've been implanted on8/24/17 and activated on 9/19/17 and ok to have gentle intercourse. I've had a infra pubic surgery and I'm unable to climax. The wife has tried oral and intercourse and still no climax. Should I give it more time or contact the Doctor?

Well tell her you need oral 1/2 hour everyday as part of the healing process as recommended by your Surgeon. LOL
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”