Penis lenghtening

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
GaryP!

Penis lenghtening

Postby GaryP! » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:32 pm

I came across this doctors explanation on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyust8BzA6g

The reasons for shrinkage and why it cannot be reversed begin about the 4 minute mark. I wish I had known this a long time ago; I wound not have waited so long to get an implant.
Surgery Dec 2, 2016 Dr. Eid Advanced Urological Care. Coloplast 18cm

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Penis lenghtening

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:31 am

Actually, if you lost length after surgery, most guys can regain length, if not improve with penile traction.

If you go to urologyhealthstore.com and put in Franktalk as the code, you get a discount and our foundation gets 10%!
The Penimaster Pro is used by a lot of doctors.

http://www.urologyhealthstore.com/penim ... ystem.html

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:Actually, if you lost length after surgery, most guys can regain length, if not improve with penile traction.

If you go to urologyhealthstore.com and put in Franktalk as the code, you get a discount and our foundation gets 10%!

so, you can actually regain length AFTER your IPP surgery? I was always told that after surgery that was it, its what your stuck with. does this mean that the cylinders can be pulled on and stretched?
Retired Marines. Coloplast Titan 18cm 3 cm RTE's by Dr. John Terrell Jan 2018 / September 19 Dr. John Terrell performs revision (Titan pump problem) to AMS LGX 21cm 2 RTE's

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Cylinders can’t be stretched but your penis can by inflating to the max every day. More than one inflation per day helped me restore the loss.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Boulder

Postby Boulder » Sat May 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Google the X-4 extender. It worked for me, I used it daily and regained a full inch!

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Sat May 19, 2018 12:15 pm

rolaids wrote:
Frank Talk Admin wrote:Actually, if you lost length after surgery, most guys can regain length, if not improve with penile traction.

so, you can actually regain length AFTER your IPP surgery? I was always told that after surgery that was it, its what your stuck with. does this mean that the cylinders can be pulled on and stretched?

In a study I read it stated that even an AMS700lgx can only expand 1 - 4cm (1cm =
approximately 0.4 inches) maximum in length past its designated size length of centimeters.

If an implant is properly sized to begin with, exactly what are "we" pulling here to gain this length; considering the implant ranges from the pelvic bone to the Glans ?

I feel a leg cramp coming on ! :roll:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

oatmealkid

Postby oatmealkid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:06 am

The claim that shrinkage losses can't be regained is a myth.

A couple centuries ago doctors claimed disease was caused by "miasma" and would perform surgery with filthy hands and dirty knives.

They can be as wrong as anyone else which is why we have the term "medical malpractice".
70yo m Fla. Severe ED due to type2 diabetes.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:45 pm

I have been using an extender for more than ten years. After 5 years, I had gained about 3/4” in length. Over the succeeding 5 years I gained an additional 1/4.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”