Ejaculate

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Larry10625

Re: Ejaculate

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:The volume of ejaculate (cum) is almost totally produced by the prostate. If your prostate is healthy and you are eating and drinking the right nutrients you should have a healthy amount. But as we age, we can expect less.

Also, if you ejaculate often, you will produce less per event. I knew a gal who noticed that when her husband returned from business trips there was always a lot more cum in the condom upon his returns than when he has staying home and having sex more often.

Lost Sheep

Wife !!!
Condom!!!
WTF???

Larry

This was a while ago. IUDs were new and she did not like taking the "pill" as it was called back then. So condom or diaphragm were the choices. Memories of the "good old days" are often filtered (through either rose-colored glasses or lemon)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gotcha. :)

Larry

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:29 am

It's normal for our volume of cum to decrease with age. Although with a few days of abstinence and the "right" motivation I have been pleasantly surprised at times. I have no idea if this is real, but like all of our other body parts and mental faculties, the more we use them, the better they will perform.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:30 am

Andrew is right. I was 75 when I took this picture, it happened after about 2 hours of edging.
big cum 1.jpg
big cum 1.jpg (72.84 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”