WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Savoie

Re: WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

Postby Savoie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:53 pm

If you have no common sense - don't jelq, don't pump, don't drive a car and stay away from me... ain't nobody got time for that.
Savoie

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:11 pm

I have limited experience in this area BUT - in talking with a few doctors over the years this is just junk science. I have suffered with ED and YES I have tried pumps and PE techniques. I was faithful in what I did but the end result is the same, less than satisfying.

Guys, you can't stretch your tool and make it bigger. In the end it is still the same size. I can't say that playing with a pump and getting off wasn't fun IT WAS FUN. Looking at your cock inside that tube is impressive. You clamp a ring on your dick and jump in to use it I found my orgasm and ejaculation were not all that great.

NOW THE HARD COLD FACTS: Forget about size. I fucking swear if you have 4 or more inches YOU have ample tool for fun. IF you are way over weight, a huge beer gut belly and so damn out of shape it would take 12 inches or more of dick to have fun. I know I will get some flack on this post but I am giving you the hard cold facts. On this same note if your other half is in the same condition you might need a dick that was 2 feet in length to accomplish the job. I know I have blown this out a bit but I want to make a point.

My first 2 implants left me feeling like I had a pencil dick. I LOST just over 2 inches and my girth felt like one of those pencils that 1st graders use. I got past that and made my mind up that I would use what I had. YOU KNOW WHAT my implant worked every time all the time. I also learned that it isn't all about size. Now with my last revision, which I now have a Coloplast implant, I am back to my normal size and girth and that is fun also.

Over the years, I had gained weight way to much weight. I was just over 300 pounds. Sex became more and more difficult even with 8 inches. I am a Vietnam vet and in July of 2017 something happen that triggered a major flash back and I hit the bottom of the barrel. I could hardly pull myself out of bed and thus I started to loose weight even though I was eating. I am a big guy. I am 6' 2" with big broad shoulders, in fact my shoulders are so wide they make the rest of me look skinny. I have very strong arms and hands from years and years of playing the piano for hours on end. I have lost 57 pounds and damn sex is so good and my junk looks even bigger than it is.

Don't kill me for my thoughts, I don't know of any man who has tried this and it worked. From the medical field and talking with doctors who actually know, this is mostly junk science.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Junk science or not, my erect length and girth have increased permanently by .9” and 1.1”, respectively as a result. I also use a VED to have satisfactory sex. Better now than prior to PE exercises.
Age 77
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Tourist100

Postby Tourist100 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:10 am

Frank Talk Admin wrote:Gentlemen,
Please avoid making diagnoses on this board. Please be civil, kind, and well-mannered. Above all be respectful. You are all free to express your opinions and I invite you to do so. But there may be no accusations of anything, anyone, at any time. I am not taking anyone's side in this debate. Just please keep the tone of the highest level of respect at all times.
Thank you
Admin.

Amen.

To be fair, the original poster is correct. P/E exercises are dangerous, indeed very dangerous, as are many things, if not done correctly. What I really love and admire about this board is that if one reads enough posts, certain concepts continue to reoccur, such as start slow, do not push limits, stop upon feeling pain, etc. Based upon the plethora of posts on this board from people who have safely achieved the results they sought, it is unquestionable that P/E can also be done safely.

Operating a table saw is dangerous as hell, and one can cut off their entire hand. However, if done correctly, table saws are really cool and produce awesome results. I take no issue with the original poster. His is simply another post that should be considered along with all of the rest, because after all, P/E IS dangerous if not done properly. The OP probably could have perhaps improved upon his post had he qualified his warning a little (e.g., changing "is dangerous" to "can be dangerous"), but we understand that we all do not write for a living, and should all take in the information from his post along with all of the other posts.

When you go under anesthesia for an implant or any type of surgery, you sign away that you know full and well that the anesthesia may kill you, and the doctor has you acknowledge in writing that you understand a certain amount of people who undergo anesthesia DIE. Do you, or would you, give the doctor a hard time about that? No. For the same reason, give the OP quarter. He meant well, even though in a perfect world, he may have considered framing his well meant warning differently.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”