Seeing some improvement

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
David1961

Seeing some improvement

Postby David1961 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Wanted to let everybody know that I'm doing the pelvic muscle relaxation exercises in the book "Heal Pelvic Pain" along with taking 1 gram of L'arginine daily. I've seen a lot of progress with my pelvic pain (almost gone) and some improvement in ED. Not the final solution, but it is encouraging so far. Just wanted to share if anyone else has tight and painful pelvic floor muscles.

Anonymous2

Re: Seeing some improvement

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi David, Do you mean that your doing kegels? its best if you do reverse kegels along with them, its something I've been reading up about, read this, you may find it helpful.
Good Luck
NOHARD

Reverse Kegel exercises can help men who are suffering from prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Performing reverse Kegel's will help you control the penile muscles, building stamina and strength. These exercises can give you and your partner a more satisfying sex life by promoting longer lovemaking.
Step 1
Locate your frontal penile muscles when urinating. Contract the muscle at the front of your penis to allow the urine stream to evacuate faster.
Step 2
Sit in a quiet room. Breathe deeply to clear your mind of any distracting thoughts. You should be focused and centered before starting. Dimming the lights and closing the curtains can help you to achieve a relaxed state.
Step 3
Focus on your penile muscles, and start to contract the muscles located at the front of the penis. Keep your pelvic muscles relaxed as you do this.
Step 4
Breathe deeply and "push" out the muscles, keeping pelvic muscles relaxed and focusing on the frontal penile muscles. Hold the muscle contraction for a few seconds, then relax and exhale.
Step 5
Repeat for 10 to 15 repetitions, slowly increasing your repetitions daily.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”