Trimix

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
trying72

Trimix

Postby trying72 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Has anyone noticed that the effectiveness of trimix greatly dimishes after a month or so? As it gets older I have to inject more in to get the same result. I have found that trimix works very well but orgasms are not anywhere as good as before having the robotic prostratectomy. Has anyone else had this same experience?

JimStars

Re: Trimix

Postby JimStars » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:15 pm

try,

Have not noticed Trimix losing effectiveness even over a couple of months.

And orgasms are still really good with waves and waves over a minute...

How are you storing your Trimix -- refrig or freezer?

.. and how long are you storing your penis away between shots -- one day? two days? Heh....

And now that I think about it .. how long between the shot and using it? Sometimes I will go for 30-60 mins of just fun with missus before we even get down to business. Like the old 20something days .. the longer you foreplay the bigger the payback at the end.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

jryancey44

Re: Trimix

Postby jryancey44 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 pm

trying72 wrote:Has anyone noticed that the effectiveness of trimix greatly dimishes after a month or so? As it gets older I have to inject more in to get the same result. I have found that trimix works very well but orgasms are not anywhere as good as before having the robotic prostratectomy. Has anyone else had this same experience?

I have found you must keep it in the refrig or even better the freezer. Make sure you shake it gently before each use that is important. Any room temp will decrease the strength pretty quick. I have been using this for over 15 years now.

Jim

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”