Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE? What did it cost? How long did it take? How did you find a masseuse?

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
alexkidd69

Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE? What did it cost? How long did it take? How did you find a masseuse?

Postby alexkidd69 » Sat May 27, 2023 10:22 pm

Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE? How long does it take? How soon did you see results? How much did it cost? How did you you find a masseuse?

Lost Sheep

Re: Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE? What did it cost? How long did it take? How did you find a masseuse?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:52 pm

alexkidd69 wrote:Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE?

I have not, but have experimented with my girlfriend with attempting a prostate orgasm. I think we succeeded once, but never replicated the experience.

What is your purpose for the massage? "Milking" the prostate is said to be healthy for the prostate. I cannot attest to that, though. The prostate is sometimes known as the "Male G-Spot" and can be the source of very pleasant orgasms (without ejaculation nor refractory period - nice.)

alexkidd69 wrote:How did you you find a masseuse?

I would consult my urologis or oncologist for a recommendation if the massage is for a medical reason. If for sexual release, maybe, also.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Re: Has anyone used PROSTRATIC MASSAGE? What did it cost? How long did it take? How did you find a masseuse?

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:17 pm

My urologist could make me come in about 30 seconds to get a sample
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:00 pm

oldbeek wrote:My urologist could make me come in about 30 seconds to get a sample

Did your urologist use any special tool or technique? Perhaps something for my girlfriend to adopt (see my post in this thread from June 8 2023).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:09 pm

At age 11 I developed a kidney infection. After a round of pills and a overnight hospital test of some kind my doc wanted samples of urine and ejaculate. I had no idea what he was up to but he asked me to hold this glass slide at the tip of my penis. He quickly slipped a greased finger up my anus, curled it up and pushed on a spot. A pleasant sensation hit me as jizz oozed out onto the slide. I assume that was my first anal orgasm.
As far as achieving an orgasm from the prostrate I've used dildos to do so. There are specific toys designed for prostrate stimulation if you search. I have had a lady "peg" me which got me a nice orgasm. As far as finding a masseuse, I can't even begin to think of where to look.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:18 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
oldbeek wrote:My urologist could make me come in about 30 seconds to get a sample

Did your urologist use any special tool or technique? Perhaps something for my girlfriend to adopt (see my post in this thread from June 8 2023).

Just a skilled finger
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:34 pm

After my extensive PC surgery, RARP, My doc sent me to a penile physical therapist. Yes, there is such a specialty. She started me on anal stimulation with a tens unit to tighten my floor muscles which is another form of Kegel exercise to solve incontenence. She got me a VED right away and had me on trimix injections once a week. This was just 6 weeks after the RP. She is the person that told to find out if PC Surgeon had removed all my nerves. He did. She said i may as well move on to an implant and AUS. A penile physical therapist I am sure knows how to message a prostate.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:15 pm

I don't think it works very well for me. Never had a doctor mention it. I think it is too taboo for US physicians. They've got big pharma in their back pockets and so it becomes much easier to just write a script for whatever disease or problem that comes up.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:50 pm

it is hit and miss to find just the right toy or tool to get a good massage .. I have found for some reason a glass prostate toy for some reason turns me on more that other materials .. but I do have one rechargeable one that vibrates and the end of it spins around and massages the prostate ... if she is doing oral can have one or more good cums ..

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:14 pm

easymoney wrote:it is hit and miss to find just the right toy or tool to get a good massage .. I have found for some reason a glass prostate toy for some reason turns me on more that other materials .. but I do have one rechargeable one that vibrates and the end of it spins around and massages the prostate ... if she is doing oral can have one or more good cums ..

What type of devices work for you? You mentioned some, but do you have a link?

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”