Silicone sleeve/stretching

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Jamesbond

Silicone sleeve/stretching

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:02 am

I was using a VED. Used that for 2-3 years. Then I started using a stretcher. Been using it for a few years. Also at times been Jelquing. No improvement. I shrink back.
I am trying to get back my old length.
Their is a guy online selling a silicone sleeve. I guess after you stretch you would put this sleeve on to prevent you shrinking back all the way. Think it would grab behind the glans to keep you sort stretched out. Think it is meant to be worn for hours. Think you can wear it while you are peeing and does not cause any problems with blood flow.
Looks like it might be hard to remove. I sent them an email. Have not heard back.
Has anyone tried it?
Does it work?
Any opinions on it?
Thank you

Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Richardwad

Re: Silicone sleeve/stretching

Postby Richardwad » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:29 am

You may try the Pegym and search for answers.
Urinating would be difficult with the sleeve on.
Definitely would be seated, or you’ll be cleaning up the bathroom.
Will be difficult to totally drain with it on.

There’s other sleeves out there that are superior and are made with breathable material.
More comfortable.
Anyhow, it should be removed for a pee session, and then replaced.
RP robotic surgery, nerve sparing. 3yrs now. TRIMIX with priapism issues. Decided to get IPP and on the research trail.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:47 am

I will look around more. Thank you I will look at that site.
Thank you
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:38 am

What is the cause of your length loss?

If it is atrophy from lack of erections, and it hasn't been years without an erection (or artificial tissue expansion, ie VED), then traction and an ADS or anti turtle device might help

If it is loss of length due to surgery to remove cancer or Peyronie's plaques, that is a much more difficult situation.

You want to be careful stretching your penis.if you overwork the tissue and then let it turtle, you could be doing the opposite of what you want.

In normal penis function, erections stress the tissue breaking down collegen bonds. It also pushes O2 deep into tissue at first, but results in lower O2 later. After the erection is over, you body responds by releasing growth factors to repair the damage.

Normally, this keeps the penis functioning and maintains the size

If you stretch the tissue and allow the healing process to happen while turtled, the result is a thickening of connective tissue. That makes erections more difficult and can decrease size.

You should go easy on your VED and stretching routine and either use medical tape or an anti turtle sleeve for at least 2 hours after your session. It is important that you do not constrict blood flow.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”