Has Anyone Here

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
soonerforever

Has Anyone Here

Postby soonerforever » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Had their penile ligament cut for lengthening?
Any words of wisdom... getting ready to get a panniculectomy due to weight loss and I still a fupa which should help with the carport over my little VW.....Thanks in advance.
AMS 700 LGX
Implanted 11/25/13
Dr. Lipschultz
55 y/o
ED 20 years/Peyronies/Leaky valve

Jamesbond

Re: Has Anyone Here

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:39 pm

I did not have it done. I have lost a length so I asked about doing it.
Asked like 2-3 urologist. All told me not to do it. You become sort of floppy and unstable.
Think you can get like 1/2 inch the most.
Not much gain. I would look into lipsuction maybe if possible.
Their is a lenghthining surgery. Cut your dick lengthwise and up and down and stretch it.
I saw a picture online. Scared me to death. Frankenstein penis.. Thibk Dr told me it was $12K.
Don’t get much gain either..
I am trying stretching and VED.
I could use to lose some weight. But like if I push really hard to the bone I don’t think I get much more than 1/2 of an inch. Everyone is different., What I am trying to say even with lipo check to see how much you could gain.
Always someone out their trying to sell you something.
Is it worth it or will it make a difference in anything besides the Dr’s bank account.
Good luck
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Greg1956

Re: Has Anyone Here

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:59 am

Two doctors I talked to said do not do it. There is no guarantee your penis will get longer and at best it only changes about half an inch according to what I read. The problem is your shaft loses the component that gives it some control while thrusting in and out of a partner. It makes it much easier to damage yourself during sex.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”