Selling a Viberect

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Campbuff

Selling a Viberect

Postby Campbuff » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:47 pm

So I’ve been using my Viberect on and off for a year and a half. By on and off I mean a couple time a month. I do get a nicely fluffed penis while using it and do feel that it has been beneficial in ongoing penile rehab. But since I’m not laser focused on it, I feel like it could better benefit one of my brothers who is OCD with the device.

I paid $300 for it new and willing to sell it for $150, Plus shipping, solid! It will come in it’s original packaging.

Let me know if your interested.

Campbuff
Phoenix, AZ. RP 4/17.

dg_moore

Re: Selling a Viberect

Postby dg_moore » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:04 pm

I sold mine here to one of our brothers a few years ago. I don't recall the price, but somewhere around what you're asking. I didn't really like it much, but others seem to. Good luck.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Dwaynevr

Re: Selling a Viberect

Postby Dwaynevr » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:31 pm

I’m interested

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”