Buy Soundwave machine?

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
czarr12345

Re: Buy Soundwave machine?

Postby czarr12345 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:29 pm

I just realized what kind of ED machine that I bought. Its a radial shockwave and i have learned, that we all should be using a focused or linear machine, not acoustic or radial machines.
damn't
51 yo married , been suffering from ED past two years. Bodybuilder, other than ED - I'm in Great health.

czarr12345

Postby czarr12345 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:32 pm

https://www.lasara.com/contents/researc ... e-the-same
good video that explains differences about machines focused, linear , acoustic /radial
51 yo married , been suffering from ED past two years. Bodybuilder, other than ED - I'm in Great health.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:47 pm

czarr12345 wrote:https://www.lasara.com/contents/research-1/not-all-shockwaves-are-the-same
good video that explains differences about machines focused, linear , acoustic /radial

Thank you for your posts. I had a look at the BigD wave site and there is no mention if they are using radial or focused shockwave?
I have been waiting to hear of one person on this forum who has had a good result from either form of shockwave.
The friend you mention who has had what you describe as a good result for a period of time is one of the first!

I am not sure if its because the men who are having good results have no need to post on forums like these and the guys here who have had it done, have a form of ED which is not suitable for shockwave or their Ed is too severe for shockwave to help, given their age.
I think once you are past 65-70, the ability of tissues to regenerate is very limited.

Your friend got a good result for approximately a year? This would make sense as the process that caused the issues will of course still be active, so regular treatments to reverse the damage would seem logical.
Age 56, ED issues for 10-15 years, on T replacement. Currently using generic Tadalafil 5mgs daily.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”