Stealth

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.

Moderator: Larry10625

ETGuy71

Stealth

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 pm

I’m on the road to implant and my urologist of course has me using a VED to keep penis from atrophying. I found this thing called a Stealth online. Essentially it’s a penis sock with a silicone ring that’s placed behind the glans and the sock goes down the shaft with a loop at the back that fits under scrotum. It keeps the flaccid penis stretched out so it won’t “turtle”. The stretch isn’t a serious pull just enough to keep shaft lengthened.
I thought it made sense to keep penis from shrinking as much as possible when flaccid so I got a Stealth. It’s actually very comfortable and not noticeable at all under your clothes.
It really feels good having the slight stretch, kind of arousing in a way as the silicone ring pushing against my glans makes it swell it little larger than in normal flaccid state.
I thought I would just throw this out there for anyone pre implant that might want to keep their penis stretched very comfortably.
69 yrs old. New onset of venous leak. Heading towards implant. Researching to be educated on this process.

Happy Toy

Re: Stealth

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Don't worry, after the implant you will never "turtle" again. I had the same problem, and it is a problem! Mine would suck in to the point that just the tip of the glans showed, looks great in the locker room or the exam room! Now I have between 3.5" and 4" "showing" all the time, LOVE IT :!: :!:
Before 3.JPG
Before implant, and this was on a good day!
Before 3.JPG (80.89 KiB) Viewed 225 times
DSCN1546.JPG
Love it!!
DSCN1546.JPG (77.55 KiB) Viewed 225 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Ree, Kaiser :o 8-) 74, married 51 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

ETGuy71

Re: Stealth

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Looks great now. Just a win win ....good flaccid and hard! Looking forward to it! Thanks for responding.
69 yrs old. New onset of venous leak. Heading towards implant. Researching to be educated on this process.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”