Stealth

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Gordon

Re: Stealth

Postby Gordon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 pm

I had turtling problem also. Had to keep a hand down there to keep from pissing between the lid and the top of toilet while taking a dump. 4/12 inches deflated now. No longer a problem.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Campbuff

Postby Campbuff » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 pm

[quote="ETGuy71"]I’m on the road to implant and my urologist of course has me using a VED to keep penis from atrophying. I found this thing called a Stealth online. Essentially it’s a penis sock with a silicone ring that’s placed behind the glans and the sock goes down the shaft with a loop at the back that fits under scrotum. It keeps the flaccid penis stretched out so it won’t “turtle”. The stretch isn’t a serious pull just enough to keep shaft lengthened.
I thought it made sense to keep penis from shrinking as much as possible when flaccid so I got a Stealth. It’s actually very comfortable and not noticeable at all under your clothes.
It really feels good having the slight stretch, kind of arousing in a way as the silicone ring pushing against my glans makes it swell it little larger than in normal flaccid state.
I thought I would just throw this out there for anyone pre implant that might want to keep their penis stretched very comfortably.[/quot
Phoenix, AZ. RP 4/17.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:50 pm

The Stealth is fairly comfortable. It does take some patience learning how to install it . Have a problem with the silicone ring rolling over. Maybe have the wrong size? Although it does keep the penis stretched out a bit over normal and the balls elevated. Works good with the Sepratec underwear. .GF commented at the local watering hole that my junk was showing too much in my summer shorts ..
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

oatmealkid

Postby oatmealkid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:01 am

The silicone sleeve (sabre) is all your need for a stretcher.
The spandex, pecker sweater and other stuff have gone in the parts drawer with the other PE junk I've bought online.
One sabre can be cut in two for 2 four inch stretchers.
I use one after my pumping exercises to prevent turtling and to keep it stretched for long periods.
In addition to being a hassle to put on I found the cloth parts itch abominably.
Make sure the sleeve is slightly smaller than your girth.
I found the coil sleeve to be especially useless.
Roll the sleeve into a donut, stretch it so it passes over the glans, unroll it - simple works great.
70yo m Fla. Severe ED due to type2 diabetes.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 am

Thanks oatmealkid, I’ve never heard of Sabre. Where did you get it?
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

oatmealkid

Postby oatmealkid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Sabre is one of the products on the Stealth for Men site.
Reasonably priced and well made.
Best ads I've come across.
The photo shows a 4 incher stretching me to 5" - I can wear it while sleeping and it allows me to urinate without any problem.
Attachments
SANY0202.JPG
SANY0202.JPG (69.63 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
70yo m Fla. Severe ED due to type2 diabetes.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 am

Looks great, I ordered one today. Thanks for posting pic.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

clcarter22

Postby clcarter22 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 pm

oatmealkid wrote:Sabre is one of the products on the Stealth for Men site.
Reasonably priced and well made.
Best ads I've come across.
The photo shows a 4 incher stretching me to 5" - I can wear it while sleeping and it allows me to urinate without any problem.

Does the Sabre hold pretty well? What I mean is how long does it last before it splits or breaks?

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”