Gainswave and P-Shot Journey

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.

Moderator: Larry10625

Mustang64

Re: Gainswave and P-Shot Journey

Postby Mustang64 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58 am

My urologist provided the VED and recommends 2 sessions of at least 10 minutes per day of 'uncomfortable but not painful' pressure.
I do not really know all the reasons but together the three things seem to be working pretty well.
Married 20+ years. Have had just about every urological procedure except penile prosthesis. Castrated but on Test Cyp 200mg/week and Arimidex 2mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Mustang64

Postby Mustang64 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:05 pm

So I have completed the sessions and had the second p-shot. Much the same as the first time, only this time I knew what to expect.

I can say for sure that I am thicker than before starting. I hang soft about an inch or so longer than before.

When I pump with my VED, it's battery operated and doesn't have a gauge, so the pressure is subjective. about 3 weeks ago, I was pumping too much and got a "blister" on the forward tip/fold of my foreskin on the left side of my cock. I waited a few days for the pain to subside and the blister to go away, then started pumping again. Blister tried to reappear and I stopped and waited a longer period for it to go away. Have been cautiously pumping the last couple of days trying to get back into the swing of it...

I have noticed the following results:
Longer, thicker erections, which have slowly increased in hardness over the period since starting. Still not at 100% as I'd wish but harder than I had been previously.
I have awakened with rock hard erections from sleeping. I mean so hard I could not flex and force any more blood into it. a real 110% bone.
I hang more when soft and feel 'heavier'.
My penis is much more sensitive than before.

I have to say that I took a hit in my libido completely unrelated to these procedures due to the death of a friend and some other issues I was dealing with for about 6 weeks. I had only been in the last week or so that I've really felt "up" to it.
Married 20+ years. Have had just about every urological procedure except penile prosthesis. Castrated but on Test Cyp 200mg/week and Arimidex 2mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 am

I have been receiving the Gainswave shock treatments--done 9 now, and have 3 more (total of 12). My urologist does not use numbing cream at all. The only real pain is my perineum--and I feel the shock waves in my hip joints then. The feeling in my penis is close to painful but not quite. It feels like e-stim (which I only did once). My erections have improved--good morning erections, harder and longer lasting erections. I do not use the pump and I have not done the p-shot (expensive).
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”