Frank talk members design a new implant!

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Smetro

Re: Frank talk members design a new implant!

Postby Smetro » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:48 am

Seriously now boys...... :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:40 am

My wife mentioned push button

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 am

FreddyFree wrote:Coloplast and AMS have the market covered. But...

I was wondering if it would be fun to design an implant. Meant to be fun, but good ideas for what should go into designing the perfect implant are welcome.

For example, Solar powered for the nudists amoung us. Could be used to pump it up and deflate with optional vibrator.

There are a lot of comedians on here. Larry, if you feel this should go into humor section have at it.

Good morning Hugh;
First, let me say that I am really looking forward to reading the posts in this topic. Allow me to share a few ideas... To go along with Bandit's idea, how about an implant that can be totally controlled by a cell phone... 3 different settings (rock hard, medium and soft for pumping up and cycling. Auto charge when it drops below 25%, it could have little speed bump ribs, heat and vibrate (to please your partner). Of course there would have to be a manual release valve, just in case it malfunctions when you have a rock cock and need it to go down. Here are a few suggested names... Dyno Dick, Perfect Pecker, Magic Meat, Thoughts??? :D

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 am

My wife would love it. Push a button (anywhere but my balls) and pump up like a blood pressure cuff.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:43 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:My wife would love it. Push a button (anywhere but my balls) and pump up like a blood pressure cuff.
Donnie

Scrotum is probably the best location. If not the only practical one.

Protected from accidental activation (e.g. bumping into a desk corner)

Enough room to put a mechanism.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:11 am

And what happens when your electronic dick software get hacked? It has already been done to Jeeps. Hacker" I have taken control of your dick " dick semi inflates. Hacker "pay me x dollars in an hour" that could get real bad fast

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:06 pm

How about an implant that don't require a man to operate or to be present maybe one whereas a woman can use all by herself... oh wait never mind.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:16 pm

Urz14me wrote:How about an implant that don't require a man to operate or to be present maybe one whereas a woman can use all by herself... oh wait never mind.

You mean a didldo

Return to “Humor and Fun”