Frank talk members design a new implant!

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
FreddyFree

Frank talk members design a new implant!

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Coloplast and AMS have the market covered. But...

I was wondering if it would be fun to design an implant. Meant to be fun, but good ideas for what should go into designing the perfect implant are welcome.

For example, Solar powered for the nudists amoung us. Could be used to pump it up and deflate with optional vibrator.

There are a lot of comedians on here. Larry, if you feel this should go into humor section have at it.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Lost Sheep

Re: Frank talk members design a new implant!

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Battery powered pump. Only the switch is in the scrotum. Pump near the reservoir. Battery near the reservoir near the skin so it could be charged magnetically transcutaneously
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Implant within a sleeve. A virgin implant would be installed inside a sleeve. Any revisions would be madeceasier by opening the sleve, rinsing everything with abtibiotics/antiseptics abd inserting a fresh implant in the sleeve and sealing the sleeve back up again. No scar tissuecadhesions, etc.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:29 pm

A pump that not nly pumps the implant up, but also pumps the implant DOWN.

No more having to squeeze the penis to get flaccid. No more auto inflation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Best idea I have gad so far... I posted thisdright after I joined , but the oump mechanism was impractical. Look it up.

An inflation pump that is worked by manipulating the penis.

In this way, foreplay would produce an erection all by itself. Coital action would pump up even more.

This would very effectively emulate the spontaneous erections we used ro enjoy (and our partners appreciatecso much)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm

An implant that recharges as it is used. Operating on voice command. "Harder, softer and down boy down!" "Are you masturbating?" "No, I'm recharging my implant."
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm

My wife jokes about having an implant that works with a "Clap On, Clap Off, the Clapper!" switch. ;)

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:19 pm

How bout an app for your iphone. They got apps for everything else. Just set it for pressure. Can even have it on a timer. Technology !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:45 pm

I saw a medical show on TV featuring a woman who had to have her arm amputated. Her doctor told her he was going to do everything he could to make her life as normal as possible. He worked with a techie guy and together they developed a prosthetic arm that was controlled to the brain. It had sensors within it so when she wanted to pick something up, shake someone's hand, etc, all she had to do was think it and the prosthetic did it.

So, my idea is an implant with those same sensors. When the penis is stimulated, we tell our brain how great it feels and get an erection. It would be the closest thing to a natural erection.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Johnny

Postby Johnny » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:56 pm

Yeah I like the battery design,no more pumping up and down
Hello, married to a beautiful wife who helped me make this decision. Had the AMS 700 implanted 18 months ago and love it. Here to help if anyone needs any advice. I'm 59 and from the Pittsburgh area.

Return to “Humor and Fun”