THE HONESTY OF KIDS

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
bromeman

THE HONESTY OF KIDS

Postby bromeman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm

A little humor to brighten your day!
While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was approached by a little girl about six years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, "Are you a policeman?"

"Yes," I answered and continued writing the report.

"My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right??"

"Yes, that's right," I told her.

"Well, then," she said as she extended her foot toward me, "would you please tie my shoe??"

snydbill

Re: THE HONESTY OF KIDS

Postby snydbill » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am

This is similar to some children who will call 911 then ask for a help regarding with their school assignments.

MontanaMan

Re: THE HONESTY OF KIDS

Postby MontanaMan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Quite the true story retold time and again in our family and in the church that I pastor:

When our youngest son was two, he realized that he has a penis and dad has a penis. One evening we were having dinner with our kids and a number of our church friends. As we were all eating and talking around the table, there was a rare break in the various conversations so characteristic in our house. In that brief moment of quiet, our youngest son in his high chair asked our 21 year-old son sitting directly across from him,

"Sam, you have penis?"

Collectively stunned and grinning, the packed table of family and guests were all eagerly waiting to see how this rugged young man was going to handle this potentially embarrassing situation that now turn a spotlight on his own manhood.

Sam said, "Yes Josh, I do."

2-year-old Josh: "Good. I have penis."

Sam: "Yes Josh, it is good."

Roars of laughter ensued as our youngest son went back to consuming his plate while his older brother gazed at the delightfully profound truthfulness found in children.

This story is still told and retold in our family and church of the day when a young boy unashamedly realized he was a permanent member in the club of men.

Return to “Humor and Fun”