Erect in hospital

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Lost Sheep

Erect in hospital

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:56 am

fix this image in your mind

A man lays unconscious, supine on an operating table with a raging, fullbore erection sticking up in the air. The surgical team standing around cast admiring glances and compliments..

This is a true story. Oct 24, 2023.

I had a prostatectomy performed by the same surgeon who had previously installed my inflatable implant.

Because the reservoir for my implant was right next to the prostate, my surgeon deflated the reservoir to make it easier to manipulate.

Hence, there I was, flat on my back and unconscious in the operating room with a full-bore raging hard on.

He told me this story while I was in my hospital room, recovering. He reported that I got some admiration from the OR team. When I expressed appreciation over the comments, he gave a knowing glance and a wink to my nurse. “Well, that’s Mr. Sheep for you “. I suspect he was just showing off his handiwork. I knew he was proud of my penis from the original installation.

Unfortunately, he had to remove the reservoir because it was adhered to my pelvic fascia. He says he will be able to replace it. I suppose I should count my blessings because it gave him more room to take out margins and lymph nodes cleanly..
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Humor and Fun”