Bad dick

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Masonjames

Bad dick

Postby Masonjames » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:39 am

4fun2019.jpg
4fun2019.jpg (102.21 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Martin6469

Re: Bad dick

Postby Martin6469 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:54 pm

The comedienne Chelsea Handler says that no girlfriend tells her guy that his penis is small. :roll: They have to get married first. :shock:
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:51 am

Martin6469 wrote:The comedienne Chelsea Handler says that no girlfriend tells her guy that his penis is small. :roll: They have to get married first. :shock:

Ouch, thats gotta hurt even more. Women can vary from very kind to really vicious.
As for the sign. I sent that to my wife & our adult daughter. They both liked it. Fortunately I've never received any booing.
Actually early in our love life I got some thank yous after. Really great to hear. That slowly went away. I think it became expected rather than a decline in quality.....I hope.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:43 am

Gt1956 wrote:
Martin6469 wrote:The comedienne Chelsea Handler says that no girlfriend tells her guy that his penis is small. :roll: They have to get married first. :shock:

Ouch, thats gotta hurt even more. Women can vary from very kind to really vicious.
As for the sign. I sent that to my wife & our adult daughter. They both liked it. Fortunately I've never received any booing.
Actually early in our love life I got some thank yous after. Really great to hear. That slowly went away. I think it became expected rather than a decline in quality.....I hope.

It don't matter how good the dick is, after a while it is just taken for granted LOL
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Humor and Fun”